Battle WinRar or 7Zip? What's your favourite?

rain2reign

Level 8
Verified
Well-known
Jun 21, 2020
Technically there are no paid features present, yet they are present. There is an entire reddit thread dedicated to "I just bought the winrar license for the hell of it.". You really only get rid of the notification that there is no license present. I know a bunch of people that just bought the license, just to support rarlabs for the pure fun of it. :D

Templarware

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Mar 13, 2021
Technically there are no paid features present, yet they are present. There is an entire reddit thread dedicated to "I just bought the winrar license for the hell of it.". You really only get rid of the notification that there is no license present. I know a bunch of people that just bought the license, just to support rarlabs for the pure fun of it. :D
I remember that joke... So it's actually entirely free. :ROFLMAO:

Back3

Level 14
Verified
Top Poster
Apr 14, 2019
7zip is better, extract more number of extensions...
sorry my english!
Use Languagetool extension. When you write in English on MT, it corrects your spelling and basic grammar mistakes. I've been using the free version for 2 years. It helps!

F

ForgottenSeer 85179

Use Languagetool extension. When you write in English on MT, it corrects your spelling and basic grammar mistakes. I've been using the free version for 2 years. It helps!
i can recommend Microsoft's "Editor" too

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
I also use that for English and Spanish...

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.