Deprecated WiseVector Free AI Driven Security

Vitali Ortzi

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 12, 2016
@WiseVector
What heuristic lvl u suggest to use? Fora better balance between detection and low fps?
Normal has the best balance but if it has too much false positives try low

@WiseVector
What heuristic lvl u suggest to use? Fora better balance between detection and low fps?
Seen many posts you made still can't figure what configuration you are planning using?

WiseVector

From WiseVector
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Dec 14, 2018
@Mops21, Sorry for the inconvience! We just removed the installer of V2.60 and released V2.61. Since we have found a problem: Due to a configuration file error in the V2.60 installer, V2.60 can only update virus definity signatures, but cannot update to V2.61 automatically.
There are two ways can update to V2.61:
1.Open notepad or other text editor with administrator rights->Open the "update.ini" file in the WiseVector installation directory.->
Change "Version = 202004300900 "under [OtherFileVersion] to" Version = 2020043009 "(delete the double "0" in the end) and Save.->
Click "Update" in the menu and wait for the update to complete. The version number will display V2.61, showing that the upgrade is successful
2.You can just download V2.61 installer via:https://www.wisevector.com/WiseVector_StopX_V26.exe->Overwrite Install->The version number will display V2.61, showing that the upgrade is successful.

Apologies to the users who have installed V2.60 already.

The updatelog of V2.61:
1. Fixed a GUI bug that some options at the bottom of the settings page cannot be changed(Thread Statics and the Proxy Server).
2.Fixed a problem that memory protection might conflict with some virtualization-based portable software. And some security software released by Humming Heads inc.
Since those software will inject hidden modules into system process, WiseVector StopX detected them as malware.
3.Other bugs fixed.

Last edited:

Chri.Mi

Level 7
Well-known
Apr 30, 2020
@WiseVector
Any chance to solve this?
18:08:49: Starting BattlEye Service...
18:08:57: Launching game...
18:09:10: Note: File blocks can be ignored if they don't cause problems with the game.
18:09:10: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Program Files (x86)\WiseVector\WiseVectorHelperOne_X86.dll".
18:09:50: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Program Files (x86)\WiseVector\WiseVectorHelperOne_X64.dll".

Vitali Ortzi

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 12, 2016
@WiseVector
18:09:10: Note: File blocks can be ignored if they don't cause problems with the game.
18:09:10: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Program Files (x86)\WiseVector\WiseVectorHelperOne_X86.dll".
18:09:50: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Program Files (x86)\WiseVector\WiseVectorHelperOne_X64.dll".
Sometimes i feel battle eye should be considered malware as it only causes issue while not stopping cheating.

WiseVector

From WiseVector
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Dec 14, 2018
@WiseVector
Hi,

Can you play the game when the file is blocked?
Please try the following instruction to see whether this issue will still exist or not: go to WiseVector StopX Advanced Detection Settings->Click Exclusions->Add the game Application on the list.

Chri.Mi

Level 7
Well-known
Apr 30, 2020
Hi,

Can you play the game when the file is blocked?
Please try the following instruction to see whether this issue will still exist or not: go to WiseVector StopX Advanced Detection Settings->Click Exclusions->Add the game Application on the list.
Y i can play, are yust annoying those popups. Is not related to the game the problem, but at Battleye. I tryed to add in the exclusion, but still blocked them, the only way is to dont use advanced malware protection. I had to remove the program, no sense to use in this way.
Would be nice if u make another program, like a second opinion scanner, based on wv.

WiseVector

From WiseVector
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Dec 14, 2018
Y i can play, are yust annoying those popups. Is not related to the game the problem, but at Battleye. I tryed to add in the exclusion, but still blocked them, the only way is to dont use advanced malware protection. I had to remove the program, no sense to use in this way.
Would be nice if u make another program, like a second opinion scanner, based on wv.
Hi,

I don't think you have added the correct file on the list. Please send me the screenshot if possible.
If you wanna try WiseVector StopX again. Please follow the same instruction to add Battleye on the list.

Best Regards!

Chri.Mi

Level 7
Well-known
Apr 30, 2020
Cattura.PNG

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.