Last malware pack just posted by @silversurfer today:

WV1.pngWV2.png

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
Let me rephrase that question....Since many here complain and distrust Chinese software..........Why do you trust and like Wise Vector?
Some distrust Chinese software, but there are plenty like myself who don't. In the case of Wise Vector, not only is it consistently doing extremely well in the testing done by @harlan4096 , the developer is posting here and responding to feedback.

WiseVector

From WiseVector
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Dec 14, 2018
Let me rephrase that question....Since many here complain and distrust Chinese software..........Why do you trust and like Wise Vector?
Hi,

I think other people's comments can be a reference. Why don't you have a try before you get your own ideas?
WiseVector StopX is good and trustable. Please feel free to contact us if you have more questions.

Regards,
WiseVector

WiseVector

From WiseVector
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Dec 14, 2018
Why would a person use both, how do they compliment each other, why would you need to do this, are they not both IS solutions?
Hi,

It's just a personal choice by the user. I don't know what's the actual reason :unsure:. Plenty of Chinese users with good knowledge of computer install two kinds of security products and before they start to use both, they would have a test first to ensure the two can work well with each other.:giggle:

Last edited:

minhgi

Level 2
Verified
Mar 10, 2017
I put WiseVector inline with Zemana, Malwarebytes, Immunet, VoodooShield, Hitman Pro Alert, which can be use at second layered protection. And with the way Wisevector development and representative here, I can trust this program to be use on all my personal and business computer.

imuade

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 29, 2018
I put WiseVector inline with Zemana, Malwarebytes, Immunet, VoodooShield, Hitman Pro Alert, which can be use at second layered protection. And with the way Wisevector development and representative here, I can trust this program to be use on all my personal and business computer.
I'd rather wait for the end of this "extended trial" phase before judging :)
We will have two kinds of versions in the future. The one with basic features will stay free and the other with advanced features will charge.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.