xywcloud

From X-Sec Antivirus
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Aug 8, 2013
During this time, there are few program updates for X-Sec Antivirus.
We are working hardly on the new GUI.
So I think I should post a screenshot of new GUI.
Unnamed QQ Screenshot20171202110518.png

If you have any advice, plz feel free to tell me.

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hi @xywcloud

I have some questions about the new GUI

1. Will you have a new product out why you have product license

2. And will you release a multilanguage Version for it

3. What can you say about toolbox protection

4. Can you post more Screenshots and can you told us Mord infos about all it

With best Regards
Mops21

xywcloud

From X-Sec Antivirus
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Aug 8, 2013
Hi @xywcloud

I have some questions about the new GUI

1. Will you have a new product out why you have product license

2. And will you release a multilanguage Version for it

3. What can you say about toolbox protection

4. Can you post more Screenshots and can you told us Mord infos about all it

With best Regards
Mops21
Hi, Mops21
1. It's the same product, but I would like to import some new features that needs to pay in the future
2. Of course
3. Toolbox is not a protection, it will include some useful tools to enhance your computer's security, but in the first version of new GUI, it will just be a place-holder
4. Just waiting for new version release~;)

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hi, Mops21
1. It's the same product, but I would like to import some new features that needs to pay in the future
2. Of course
3. Toolbox is not a protection, it will include some useful tools to enhance your computer's security, but in the first version of new GUI, it will just be a place-holder
4. Just waiting for new version release~;)

Hi xywcloud

Thank you very much for your Infos

Can you add a Quarantäne function and when can I send the detected Files from the Quarantäne to you

With best Regards
Mops21

xywcloud

From X-Sec Antivirus
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Aug 8, 2013
Hi xywcloud

Thank you very much for your Infos

Can you add a Quarantäne function and when can I send the detected Files from the Quarantäne to you

With best Regards
Mops21
Of course, the first version of new GUI will include Quarantine feature

xywcloud

From X-Sec Antivirus
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Aug 8, 2013
If you want to join our beta test to test our new version, we recommend you to install .NET Framework 4.7.1 & Visual C++ 2017 Runtime(x86 version)[It will replace Visual C++ 2015 Runtime, our old version still can run properly], they' re basic requirements of running new version of X-Sec Antivirus

AlanOstaszewski

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Jul 27, 2017
I'm really sorry, but why are you advertising your forum here? Why do they have to write you there a message about that and not here? Sorry, but that's not cool.

Reactions: HunterKhajiit
D

Deleted member 65228

I'm really sorry, but why are you advertising your forum here? Why do they have to write you there a message about that and not here? Sorry, but that's not cool.
@xywcloud is starting up his own brand, for his security software which he's/she's (as it would appear) been actively working on for quite some time now. It's a normal thing for businesses to have their own forum for support, where people can receive beta downloads and direct support from the team members at a faster pace, or in an environment specifically designed for that one company and their products.

If the CEO of Avast signed up tonight and made a post about a brand new re-design of the Avast UI, and said you have to sign up to the Avast forum to view the thread where it is posted, would you call him out for it? (truthfully). I personally doubt you would, but I don't know you or your thinking so I can't know unless it really happened. Or better still, what if it was Dr.Web?

Personally I don't see anything wrong here but I'm no policeman so I won't comment further on it. I think good work to xywcloud :)

xywcloud

From X-Sec Antivirus
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Aug 8, 2013
@xywcloud is starting up his own brand, for his security software which he's/she's (as it would appear) been actively working on for quite some time now. It's a normal thing for businesses to have their own forum for support, where people can receive beta downloads and direct support from the team members at a faster pace, or in an environment specifically designed for that one company and their products.

If the CEO of Avast signed up tonight and made a post about a brand new re-design of the Avast UI, and said you have to sign up to the Avast forum to view the thread where it is posted, would you call him out for it? (truthfully). I personally doubt you would, but I don't know you or your thinking so I can't know unless it really happened. Or better still, what if it was Dr.Web?

Personally I don't see anything wrong here but I'm no policeman so I won't comment further on it. I think good work to xywcloud :)
Thank you for your support!
It's the first version with new design, I would like to invite small amount of users to test it, it's not a good idea to make it public so quickly, so I have to do this.

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hi @xywcloud

I found a Problem with your Forum can you check this and fix it please

When I click in the left Corner to log in it comes this window

With best Regards
Mops21

Attachments

• Xsecantivirus Forum Bug 01.jpg
    Xsecantivirus Forum Bug 01.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 503
Last edited:

xywcloud

From X-Sec Antivirus
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Aug 8, 2013
Hi @xywcloud

I found a Problem with your Forum can you check this and fix it please

When I click in the left Corner to log in it comes this window

With best Regards
Mops21
Thank you for your feedback!
It seems that the problem caused by the theme, I have changed it to default.

Reactions: Sunshine-boy

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Thank you for your feedback!
It seems that the problem caused by the theme, I have changed it to default.

Ah okay thank you very much for your Infos

Can you let the new green Theme please it is very nice

With best Regards
Mops21

Last edited:
Reactions: Sunshine-boy

Syafiq

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 8, 2017
@xywcloud , there is a registration problem in your forum. I have entered the correct answer on the security question field, but it'll still thinking that my answer are incorrect :(
Screenshot (5).png

Reactions: xywcloud

xywcloud

From X-Sec Antivirus
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Aug 8, 2013
@xywcloud , there is a registration problem in your forum. I have entered the correct answer on the security question field, but it'll still thinking that my answer are incorrect :(
Oh... Maybe I didn't describe the question clearly
It means you only need to enter the lost word.
So the answer is "m"

Last edited:

xywcloud

From X-Sec Antivirus
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Aug 8, 2013
X-Sec Antivirus 2.0.0.0 Beta has been released just now.
As I said before, you need to register at our forum and send request to admin to join the test.
If you encounter problem on register(it seems that there are some problem on it, but I can't confirm), plz PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.