Xvirus Personal Guard - feedback and bug reports (OLD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dani Santos

From Xvirus
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jun 3, 2014
Hi Dani Santos

Any Infos available for the new Version for Release and will it fixed my issue that i have send via email in the last

With best Regards
Mops21
There is a problem with the website host. I am trying to fix the issue, but that issue will delay the new update.

Mops21

Level 35
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014

Attachments

• Xvirus Personal Guard Website Bug 01.jpg
    Xvirus Personal Guard Website Bug 01.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 349

Mops21

Level 35
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hi Dani Santos

I have 2 Files for you see my screenshot. I will send the Files to samples@mysecuritywin.com

With best Regards
Mops21

Attachments

• Xvirus Personal Guard scan vom 23.04.2015.jpg
    Xvirus Personal Guard scan vom 23.04.2015.jpg
    276.3 KB · Views: 325

Mops21

Level 35
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
It seems to be a problem with the javascript and internet explorer. It works with all other browsers. Ill try to fix it

Hi Dani Santos

Thank you very much for your answer. Can you post it when you have fixed it

With Best Regards
Mops21

Reactions: Dani Santos

Dani Santos

From Xvirus
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jun 3, 2014
Never tried xvirus out or knew about it. I am new here on forum and ill put a bug in malware dr. Ear to test it out on you tube since he has thousands of followers. Id sure wish it would find this alureon style rootkit i have been infected with lol.
Hope you like it. But rootkits are very hard to find and remove, so you may need aditional specialized tools for it: malwarebytes anti rootkit and kaspersky tddskiller

Dani Santos

From Xvirus
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jun 3, 2014
I have a mbr alureon style rootkit, best in its class. Its so good it creates a hook and if you go to re do your code on your mbr for partitions it will reset itself so it doesnt matter what you do , its still there. Those scanners are useless against this and i have tried everything under the sun. I am kind of bothered by this because I am getting the notion of having to buy a new hard drive. Ill see if the experts can help me out, or I should say i have already started a thread.
Wish you luck with that rootkit

Last edited:
Reactions: frogboy
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.