Xvirus Personal Guard - feedback and bug reports (OLD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

yigido

Good new here for XVirus users :) New version of XVirus Personal Guard is on the way with "multi-language" support ;)
I want to show you my Turkish version of XVirus Personal Guard. Please share your opinions..

This is "HOME"
cnp1oHf.png

This is "SCAN"
khgVisB.png

This is "UPDATE"
mrKOFU0.png

This is "SHIELDS"
FbTtD6K.png

sygEacq.png

This is "TOOLBOX"
jced05V.png

This is "SETTINGS"
II0ryuh.png

Secondmineboy

Level 26
Verified
May 25, 2014
I didnt even check back on Google Translator, but text like: Prüfen Sie die Quarantäne, Whitelist und Protokolle, die alle an einem Ort. (Check your quarantine, Whitelist and protocols all at one place)

That screams like a translator :)

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
I didnt even check back on Google Translator, but text like: Prüfen Sie die Quarantäne, Whitelist und Protokolle, die alle an einem Ort. (Check your quarantine, Whitelist and protocols all at one place)

That screams like a translator :)

Hi

Can you check my German translation File please and make your translation in it please

With besteht Regards
Mops21

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hi Dani Santos and hi all

In the post from Malware1 can you see that the german word Einstellungen is not fully visible please fix it please

With besteht Regards
Mops21

Malware1

Level 76
Thread author
Sep 28, 2011
Hi Dani Santos and hi all

In the post from Malware1 can you see that the german word Einstellungen is not fully visible please fix it please

With besteht Regards
Mops21
It's a known issue, the UI will need to be modified to fit to other languages.

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
It can't be resized by the user at the moment.
Regarding the UI issue reported by @Mops21, I'll move the tab names a little to left and it should be fine.

Okay thank you very much for your answers. Can you check this for the other languages please and fix it please

With best Regards
Mops21

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
You reported it and I fixed it... What do you see in the right corner?

Okay thank you very much for your answer. I see some words that direct stand before the end see the 2 pics into the red circle

With best Regards
Mops21

Attachments

• PolishXV.PNG
    PolishXV.PNG
    35.7 KB · Views: 342
  • TurkishXV h.png
    TurkishXV h.png
    30 KB · Views: 356
Last edited:

Malware1

Level 76
Thread author
Sep 28, 2011
Okay thank you very much for your answer. I see some words that direct stand before the end see the 2 pics into the red circle

With best Regards
Mops21
Thanks for reporting this.
It will be fixed in the next version.

Malware1

Level 76
Thread author
Sep 28, 2011
We are still looking for translators, if anyone want to help, send me a private message.

We don't need translations to the following languages:

Bosnian
Dutch
English
Estonian
German
Indonesian
Italian
Polish
Portuguese
Slovak
Spanish
Turkish
Vietnamese

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.