Status
Not open for further replies.

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Why do you think the messages should be different?

I mean that is the same message after when I clck on yes and click on no see my screnshot

Witzh best Regards
Mops21

Attachments

• Xvirus Personal Guard 5.4.0.3 Bug 02.jpg
    Xvirus Personal Guard 5.4.0.3 Bug 02.jpg
    241.7 KB · Views: 325

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
But why should the messages be different?

When I click on the restore button to restore my detected Files to their original Filepath. When comes a messagebox and when click on yes it comes the right message info see my screenshot and when click you on no it comes the message see my screenshot is for that Action the message right or not. When I click on no must the File into Quarantäne right

With best Regards
Mops21

Malware1

Level 76
Thread author
Sep 28, 2011
When I click on the restore button to restore my detected Files to their original Filepath. When comes a messagebox and when click on yes it comes the right message info see my screenshot and when click you on no it comes the message see my screenshot is for that Action the message right or not
Normal.
When I click on no must the File into Quarantäne right
No. The message is "Wollen sie die aus der Quarantäne wiederhergestellten Dateien zur Whitelist hinzufügen?".
If you click Yes, the files will be added to the whitelist before restoring them.
If you click No, the files won't be added to the whitelist and the file guard might detect them and quarantine again.

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Normal.

No. The message is "Wollen sie die aus der Quarantäne wiederhergestellten Dateien zur Whitelist hinzufügen?".
If you click Yes, the files will be added to the whitelist before restoring them.
If you click No, the files won't be added to the whitelist and the file guard might detect them and quarantine again.

Okay thank you very much

With best Regards
Mops21

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hi Dani Santos and Hi all

Can you check this please. See my 2 screenshots please

With best Regards
Mops21

Attachments

• lpülpälpälpälpälpä.jpg
    lpülpälpälpälpälpä.jpg
    188.2 KB · Views: 332
  • Unbenanntkoökoökoökoöok.jpg
    Unbenanntkoökoökoökoöok.jpg
    343 KB · Views: 400

Odysseas Magas

Level 2
Verified
Feb 8, 2015
1)Please make Xvirus Personal Guard to skip the UAC because when i start my Computer always displays the UAC Message and is really annoying...

2) Please add Greek Language! Σας παρακαλώ! Αν το κάνετε θα είναι πολύ ωραίο! :)

Last edited:

Odysseas Magas

Level 2
Verified
Feb 8, 2015
Please add Greek Language...
Also make Xvirus Personal Guard to Skip the UAC because when i start my computer displays this message and is really annoying...

Reactions: Secondmineboy

Secondmineboy

Level 26
Verified
May 25, 2014
Also make Xvirus Personal Guard to Skip the UAC because when i start my computer displays this message and is really annoying...
Impossible.

I think theres a way using system tasks on bootup, i had a video , but i cannot find it anymore.

Odysseas Magas

Level 2
Verified
Feb 8, 2015
Please add Greek Language...
Also make Xvirus Personal Guard to Skip the UAC because
It won't be added unless someone translates it. Almost all translations are user-made.

Impossible.
And how Eset,Kaspersky,Avast,Avira...Skip the UAC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.