Assigned Zemana Anti-Malware 2.0

This thread is being handled by a member of the staff.
Y

yigido

Thread author
Zemana AntiMalware 2.0

Zemana AntiMalware is a second opinion cloud-based malware scanner designed to rescue your computer from malware that have infected your computer despite all the security measures you have taken.
Simple one-click rescue for your computer, no matter how badly infected!
  • Removes unwanted apps, annoying toolbars or browser add-ons.
  • Rapidly neutralizes Viruses, Trojans, Rootkits, Worms, Spyware, and Adware!
  • Works with your existing security software without conflict!
  • Lightweight with no anti-virus library updates needed!
  • Enjoy the power of the Scan Cloud; 10 up-to-date cloud-based anti-virus engines working together to keep your machine safe!
Zemana Anti-Malware 2.1.1.353
Tuesday, January 20, 2015 5:10 PM
  • First Public BETA
http://www.zemana.com/product/zemana-antimalware/

Last edited by a moderator:

nissimezra

Level 25
Verified
Apr 3, 2014
When it reach its final stable version, I will buy and put this into my USB removal kit instead of HitmanPro :) It has better engines and my loved engines ;)
I'd never buy, they need to pay me for using it:D.
its a good idea to test it first to see how it work on an infected pc, if it does the job it say it does or just another software claim it can clean and at the end of the day it gives F\P'S.
remember its cloud based if you dont have internet connection it won't work.

Reactions: Nevi
Y

yigido

Thread author
I'd never buy, they need to pay me for using it:D.
its a good idea to test it first to see how it work on an infected pc, if it does the job it say it does or just another software claim it can clean and at the end of the day it gives F\P'S.
remember its cloud based if you dont have internet connection it won't work.
You are right :) I think FPs will come from Btidefender.
Zemana will be better on adwares because they have Avira & ESET signatures ;)
Zemana will be better on detection because Bitdefender & ESET detection :) You can see how ESET performs on malware hub.
Zemana and Malwarebytes will be my new twin :D I have always internet connection even on infected PC's.
I will ask them about cloud whitelisting for FP of these engines ;)

juhful

Level 13
Verified
Well-known
Jun 22, 2013
Will this apply for the final version aswell? Or is this just temporary with the beta?
This is copied from their Beta page.....
The Benefits of Beta Testing:

• You will get a lifetime license.
  • Get your name on beta testers page
  • Enjoy the product's features before the rest of the world
  • Provide us with your suggestions, ideas and opinions about our products, its features and influence further development

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.