Expired Zemana AntiLogger Premium - Lifetime Licence

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

DardiM

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
May 14, 2016
A run of rundll32.exe was detected. As shown on you capture, this dll is in the good folder.
rundll32.exe is an application used to launch functionality stored in shared .dll files.
May be after instaling, Zemana needs to use this exe.
(Each time ZAM try to make an update to last version, I need to let my AV authorizes the changes) :)

Last edited:

Moi61

Level 2
Verified
Mar 19, 2016
After installing Zemana I got this message from Bitdefender

I am also using Bitdefender (Total Security 2016). I also encountered this issue after installing but I just ignored it. What I noticed everytime I booted up my laptop is that Zemana Antilogger does not start up. I still need to click the desktop icon to start it. Why its not starting up right away?

King Alpha

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 21, 2013
I am also using Bitdefender (Total Security 2016). I also encountered this issue after installing but I just ignored it. What I noticed everytime I booted up my laptop is that Zemana Antilogger does not start up. I still need to click the desktop icon to start it. Why its not starting up right away?
Under settings, click on "Advanced" and tick "Auto Launch". This will make ZAL launch at startup. If it doesn't work, kindly reinstall ZAL.

TheBlue262

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Dec 24, 2015

I had the same issue and it was because I disabled startup for ZAL in Ccleaner. If you did not disable startup using another program then reinstalling it like King Mellow said should help. :)

King Alpha

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 21, 2013
I had the same issue and it was because I disabled startup for ZAL in Ccleaner. If you did not disable startup using another program then reinstalling it like King Mellow said should help. :)
Oh, yeah I forgot. :) @Moi61, if you happened to disable ZAL in WinPatrol, CCleaner or other similar programs then you must re-enable it. :)

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
A run of rundll32.exe was detected. As shown on you capture, this dll is in the good folder.
rundll32.exe is an application used to launch functionality stored in shared .dll files.
May be after instaling, Zemana needs to use this exe.
(Each time ZAM try to make an update to last version, I need to let my AV authorizes the changes) :)
Thats right DardiM , I have to allow it in my VooDooShield each time too because of my settings.
This is BitDefender over reacting just ignore it,
or if it is really bothering lukajlo he can submit this issue to Bitdefender support and Zemana so they can sort it out.

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
Does the life-time license/key work on multiple machines or does it only work on one machine?
It may work on more than one, but I think it wise to register that PC as well and do a fresh key and download.
The keys are meant for one PC there is a good chance that using a key on multiple devices will get it blacklisted.
If you need proof please email Zemana Support so you know I am not guessing on this one.

PeAcE

Last edited:

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
Here is a quote from Wilders forum (see SS below), I redacted this guys ID out of respect for his privacy.
If Zemana intended for a key to be used on all machines then they would need to only issue
one key for the whole beta program, the key acts as an ID aside from the obvious functions.
When they start blacklisting keys I can guarantee mine wont be among them.
Wilders_ZAM_SS.png

And it started before that issue I only selected one as to not have a giant post on this. Most experienced beta testers know better than to employ one key on multiple systems. It's not
friendly to the product Dev's either.

Last edited:

DardiM

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
May 14, 2016
What I understood

The method they use for one device licence keys :

- key entered one time => key is marked as used, on a ZEMANA server data base.

You can reinstall windows and / or Zemana : another attempt to enter the same key will fail.
=> the only way to be able to re enter the key without the warning message, is to contact their support and explain the problem : they remove the "info" that key was already used one time (no link with the PC ID) and then you can use again the key.

I think that for a multi-devices licence, they do the same, saving in their server data base the key and the number of time it has been used.

What I understood

Last edited:

DardiM

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
May 14, 2016
They should make some simple web control panel, where users of Zemana could manage their license keys
Yes, they should do this way :)
I've already contacted their support two times recently, as I reinstalled windows the July, 20 and July, 27 => each time the same problem occured with my key :confused:
From my point of view, they use this method for simplification, and to avoid linking the key with hardware, but I can say they react very quickly to re init the key status (less than 2 days : the 15 days trial is more than enough).

Last edited:

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
Yes, they should do this way :)
I've already contacted their support two times recently, as I reinstalled windows the July, 20 and July, 27 => each time the same problem occured with my key :confused:
From my point of view, they use this method for simplification, and to avoid linking the key with hardware, but I can say they react very quickly to re init the key status (less than 2 days : the 15 days trial is more than enough).
Thats weird, usually it takes a little time to catch a key that's over extended, they are watching you DardIM :p

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.