Expired Zemana AntiLogger Premium - Lifetime Licence

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Azure

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 23, 2014
So if i understand well the new ZAL Pro = ZAM premium + ZAL Premium?
Honestly it seems more like ZAM premium + ZAL free

I tested it with Spyshelter test tool, and it only passed the keystroke encryption test. They seem to still have issues with Windows 10.

And I tested the previous ZAL pro with Spyshelter test tool on Windows 8.1 in the past, and it did a better job then.

It would be a lot better if testers could use Zemana's own test tool, but last time I checked they seem to have deleted it. And if you try to search for the test tools, you are redirected to the Antilogger page instead

King Alpha

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 21, 2013
Lol just wondering which one to use i already have zemana antimalware ,would like to try spyshelter thks

Why not replace ZAM with ZAL? :)

You can use both ZAL and SPS, though it's not necessary because it's overkill. lol. If you wanna use both, I suggest you to disable ZAL's ID Theft Protection.

P.S. I'm currently using ZAL and SPS. So far I haven't encountered any problems. :)

uninfected1

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2016
Anyone else having problems with version 2.21.204.321? Everything has been fine the last week with previous 2.21 versions but ZAL internet connectivity now is very poor. Updating signatures took about half an hour and scans are taking nearly 3 times as long compared with previous versions.

Last edited:
Reactions: _CyberGhosT_

vindiesel

Level 7
Verified
Apr 15, 2013
Hello friends I have a problem with Zemana Antilogger blocking me the keyboard once I deactivate it works perfect the e had to desistalar more later proved it again.

enaph

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 14, 2011
Anyone else having problems with version 2.21.204.321? Everything has been fine the last week with previous 2.21 versions but ZAL internet connectivity now is very poor. Updating signatures took about half an hour and scans are taking nearly 3 times as long compared with previous versions.
I have just installed ZAL and the scan was indeed a bit slower than on ZAM.

bez

Level 1
Verified
Jul 25, 2014
Tried to apply for the second key, in order to use it in my laptop.
However it seems like the PROMOTION has been OVER now. :(
Could someone check it and confirm, please ?

Last edited:
Reactions: DardiM

bez

Level 1
Verified
Jul 25, 2014
I might be wrong but it looks like they have released a stable version now. It mentions it includes the Pandora Sandbox.

Indeed, the stable version for both Zemana Antimalware and Keylogger is now v.2.21.465.0

Last edited:

jadequest99

Level 3
Verified
Sep 15, 2014
i'm sure it said on the sign up page that the key works for non beta version too?
Actually I had to uninstall Zemana Anti-Logger from my laptop as it was deleting important programs and files and I restored them but not taking anymore chances running it again. Not satisfied with its performance BUT...some how it does well on my wifes older Dell laptop no problem, so will keep it there until hopefully the bugs are fixed and maybe will return it later will see??o_O

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.