Assigned Zemana -- Can these files be permanently deleted?

This thread is being handled by a member of the staff.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ccronin45

Thread author
Oct 20, 2020
Every day I run Zemana anti malware and its comes up with these 3 files it says to delete apply action yet once the computer is rebooted the files come up again. Is there a way of permanently deleting them. enclosed is screen shot of files.as a further note google is affected if I don't run Zemana

Attachments

• zemana final.png
    zemana final.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 202

sepik

Level 11
Verified
Well-known
Aug 21, 2018
If you need to reset / repair your internet connection settings, you can try NetAdapter Repair, which can:
  • Repair Buttons and Additional Tools
  • Advanced Repair (WinSock/TCP IP Repair, Clear all Proxy/VPN Settings, Windows Firewall Repair)
  • Release and Renew DHCP Address
  • Clear Host File
  • Clear Static IP Settings (enable DHCP)
  • Change to Google DNS
  • Flush DNS Cache
  • Clear ARP/Route Table
  • NetBIOS Reload and Release
  • Internet Options Clear SSL State
  • Enable LAN Adapters
  • Enable Wireless Adapters
  • Reset Internet Options Security/Privacy
  • Set Network Windows Services Default
Very handy tool, helped me out several times.

pxxb1

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Jan 17, 2018
Every day I run Zemana anti malware and its comes up with these 3 files it says to delete apply action yet once the computer is rebooted the files come up again. Is there a way of permanently deleting them. enclosed is screen shot of files.as a further note google is affected if I don't run Zemana

Zemana is not reliable. Get a second opinion from MBAM and Kaspersky virus removal tool. If malware, remove wtih them.

ccronin45

Thread author
Oct 20, 2020
thanks everyone T use "malwarebytes antimalware " as well as zemana
I have uploaded the error message I get from google after using zemana it goes away and i can google for the rest of the day till next reboot

Attachments

• zemana google error report.png
    zemana google error report.png
    108.5 KB · Views: 192

Gandalf_The_Grey

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 24, 2016
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.