Status
Not open for further replies.

ccronin45

Every day I run Zemana anti malware and its comes up with these 3 files it says to delete apply action yet once the computer is rebooted the files come up again. Is there a way of permanently deleting them. enclosed is screen shot of files.as a further note google is affected if I don't run Zemana

Attachments

• zemana final.png
    zemana final.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 92

sepik

Level 10
If you need to reset / repair your internet connection settings, you can try NetAdapter Repair, which can:
  • Repair Buttons and Additional Tools
  • Advanced Repair (WinSock/TCP IP Repair, Clear all Proxy/VPN Settings, Windows Firewall Repair)
  • Release and Renew DHCP Address
  • Clear Host File
  • Clear Static IP Settings (enable DHCP)
  • Change to Google DNS
  • Flush DNS Cache
  • Clear ARP/Route Table
  • NetBIOS Reload and Release
  • Internet Options Clear SSL State
  • Enable LAN Adapters
  • Enable Wireless Adapters
  • Reset Internet Options Security/Privacy
  • Set Network Windows Services Default
Very handy tool, helped me out several times.

pxxb1

Level 2
Every day I run Zemana anti malware and its comes up with these 3 files it says to delete apply action yet once the computer is rebooted the files come up again. Is there a way of permanently deleting them. enclosed is screen shot of files.as a further note google is affected if I don't run Zemana

Zemana is not reliable. Get a second opinion from MBAM and Kaspersky virus removal tool. If malware, remove wtih them.

ccronin45

thanks everyone T use "malwarebytes antimalware " as well as zemana
I have uploaded the error message I get from google after using zemana it goes away and i can google for the rest of the day till next reboot

Attachments

• zemana google error report.png
    zemana google error report.png
    108.5 KB · Views: 45
Status
Not open for further replies.