Ending Soon ZoneAlarm Extreme Security NextGen - Free License

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://tunecom.ru/licenses/1200-zonealarm-next-gen-antivirus-besplatnaja-licenzija.html
How to get a license
1. Download ZoneAlarm Extreme Security NextGen and install it on your computer. The antivirus activates itself.
https://tunecom.ru/zonealarm-next-gen-antivirus.html

Supported Operating Systems: Windows 11 / 10 / 8.1 / 8 / Vista / 7

2. Launch the antivirus, click the avatar in the upper right corner, select "Language Preference"

Features of the free ZoneAlarm Extreme Security NextGen license
+ Available for a single personal computer or laptop.
+ The free license is valid until August 28, 2024.
+ Updates to new versions for the entire period.
+ Free technical support is present.
+ For personal use only.
+ Can be reinstalled.

BigWrench

Level 18
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
Free ZoneAlarm Extreme Security NextGen license. A powerful antivirus solution provides comprehensive real-time protection for your Windows computer against viruses, malicious websites, ransomware, and hacker intrusions.

Using ZoneAlarm Extreme Security NextGen, you can protect your personal computer from viruses, malware, spyware, and other cyber threats. An integrated approach of the antivirus will prevent data theft, provide confidentiality and reliable protection against hackers.
ZoneAlarm Next Gen's proprietary two-way antivirus firewall will make your computer invisible, protect network ports, identify spyware bots and prevent intrusions into the Windows system.

Features of the anti-virus solution ZoneAlarm Extreme Security NextGen

• A comprehensive antivirus solution protects against malicious files and zero-day attacks.
  • The Web Secure Free browser extension will protect against phishing sites on the Internet.
  • A two-way firewall will block intrusions and stop hackers.
  • Monitor for suspicious behavior on your Windows computer.
  • The security of the operating system even at boot time.
  • Automatically recovers encrypted files.
  • Easy-to-use user interface.
  • Protect online purchases and banking.

Trident

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 7, 2023
Is this the BETA version? ZA still uses Kaspersky engine?
CheckPoint suspended usage of the Kaspersky engine. This includes business and home products.

Instead, CheckPoint and ZoneAlarm now use the so called NGAV (Next Generation AV) engine, which is mostly based on machine learning, attributes and static analysis. The engine still uses Kaspersky's cloud via detections called:
Kaspersky Malicious Hash.TC.bogqa
Trojan.Win32.Kaspersky.TC.a
Trojan.Win32.Kaspersky.TC.b
Trojan.Win32.Kaspersky.TC.c

In addition, CheckPoint and ZoneAlarm products are also based on CheckPoint Threat Cloud, Threat Extraction and Threat Emulation as well as Zero-Phishing, and behavioural analysis.
Ransomware recovery is built-in to this product as well.

Last edited:

Trident

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 7, 2023
It was not recommended by shadows test on this site, maybe check the video before choosing this product
This product does extremely well when malware is downloaded from the internet and is almost impenetrable. This is due to the emulation. CheckPoint and CrowdStrike are amongst the leaders in this field.
It is not so good when malware packs containing scripts are introduced.
Protection is more than stellar, I would be more concerned about the high memory usage. It is higher than Bitdefender.

I’m resetting Windows at the moment and this is the resource usage.
0FC53C62-30E0-40F2-AE7D-665C2CDC5038.jpeg

Last edited:

Trident

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 7, 2023
Thanks! for the test, I would install it out of curiosity, but as I saw in your task manager spoiler that the memory consumption is high. I gave up, even so thanks for the test and @BigWrench for the giveaway. (y)
I am not impressed with the resource usage, but I am impressed with the threat emulation and extraction and I am considering migrating few sites I am responsible for to CheckPoint Harmony. I also deployed ZoneAlarm permanently on one PC today (I purchased a license for 2 years). So far in my tests it’s been doing a great job. Over the next week or so I may publish a video.

piquiteco

Level 14
Oct 16, 2022
I am not impressed with the resource usage, but I am impressed with the threat emulation and extraction and I am considering migrating few sites I am responsible for to CheckPoint Harmony. I also deployed ZoneAlarm permanently on one PC today (I purchased a license for 2 years). So far in my tests it’s been doing a great job. Over the next week or so I may publish a video.
I understood, and the integrated firewall is the same as ZoneAlarm Pro Firewall? Thanks!

Trident

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 7, 2023
I understood, and the integrated firewall is the same as ZoneAlarm Pro Firewall? Thanks!
Many features were initially removed/changed in the Next Gen. At the moment is contains the Anti-Bot blade, Antivirus Blade, Threat Emulation and Content Disarm blades, Zero-Phishing and light firewall. The firewall’s advanced settings are in the works. Some features in the legacy products (including pro firewall) don’t work anymore.
Release notes for ZoneAlarm:

Release notes for the engines:

Trident

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 7, 2023
so which antivirus engine is it using right now ?
Proprietary, see post number 4

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.