Ending Soon ZoneAlarm Extreme Security NextGen - Free License

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://tunecom.ru/licenses/1200-zonealarm-next-gen-antivirus-besplatnaja-licenzija.html
How to get a license
1. Download ZoneAlarm Extreme Security NextGen and install it on your computer. The antivirus activates itself.
https://tunecom.ru/zonealarm-next-gen-antivirus.html

Supported Operating Systems: Windows 11 / 10 / 8.1 / 8 / Vista / 7

2. Launch the antivirus, click the avatar in the upper right corner, select "Language Preference"

Features of the free ZoneAlarm Extreme Security NextGen license
+ Available for a single personal computer or laptop.
+ The free license is valid until August 28, 2024.
+ Updates to new versions for the entire period.
+ Free technical support is present.
+ For personal use only.
+ Can be reinstalled.

Trident

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 7, 2023
Can you give us the link to that latest version ?
To download a beta version click here (I have not tested beta version and the link is obtained from the ZoneAlarm by Check Point Official website)

To download a free trial of the official version click here (will redirect to ZoneAlarm official page).
Click on “Download Trial” button.

ZoneAlarm products are a rebrand of Check Point Harmony Agent and they use the same engine version. This is the latest version that has at least 2 jumbo hotfixes released. The version number of the engine I have is 86.67.1. In 87, support for Brave browser is coming. The beta version may be using a newer engine.

Trident

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 7, 2023
Kaspersky SystemWatcher or something else?
The anti-ransomware capabilities are rebrand of Check Point forensics engine (anti-ransomware is a subpart) that is essentially a journal, similar to System Watcher but is proprietary. It recovers the modified files. It also sets up bait files, I believe Kaspersky doesn’t.
Anti-Ransomware is available as a standalone product from ZoneAlarm as well.

cartaphilus

Level 5
Mar 17, 2023
To download a beta version click here (I have not tested beta version and the link is obtained from the ZoneAlarm by Check Point Official website)

To download a free trial of the official version click here (will redirect to ZoneAlarm official page).
Click on “Download Trial” button.

ZoneAlarm products are a rebrand of Check Point Harmony Agent and they use the same engine version. This is the latest version that has at least 2 jumbo hotfixes released. The version number of the engine I have is 86.67.1. In 87, support for Brave browser is coming. The beta version may be using a newer engine.
The zone alarm installed on my system is Zone Alarm Next Gen. Not the Extreme Version. Is that the same?

Reactions: Dave Russo

Trident

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 7, 2023
The zone alarm installed on my system is Zone Alarm Next Gen. Not the Extreme Version. Is that the same?
It’s similar unless it’s free. If you wanna open the threat emulation and forensic reports, they are saved in C:/Program Data/Check Point/Endpoint Security/Threat Emulation/Reports
They are saved in an archive. Open the archive, extract the second archive inside somewhere (won’t allow you to do it in that folder) and then extract that as well. Open the html file to view the report.

This is the unedited version of my test (edit one will arrive later). On Real World scenario, ZA blocks everything, but on the malware pack, the system is heavily infected and encrypted. I will continue the test with other products when I come home from clubbing.

Trident

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 7, 2023
Don't install this!. You can't uninstall this av. When i try to delete this manually i saw there are lots of files named '' do not delete this folder '' something like stupid. i highly not recommend this.
Files with this name are ransomware traps. Deleting these files and folders with the software not uninstalled does nothing, they will be restored. On uninstall, everything normally gets deleted but if it doesn’t, you may try safe mode or uninstaller such as Revo.

icerulez

Level 2
Verified
Aug 8, 2015
Files with this name are ransomware traps. Deleting these files and folders with the software not uninstalled does nothing, they will be restored. On uninstall, everything normally gets deleted but if it doesn’t, you may try safe mode or uninstaller such as Revo.
Yeah i have tried this on safe mode but it didn't see the zonealarm software. So i have to manually deleted all folders inside folders etc. That was stupid. Seriously don't install this software. im just using glasswire and looking for av or not ! i will use weekly norton power eraser. That will be all i guess.

Trident

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 7, 2023
@Trident, how has been your usage of ZoneAlarm? How satisfied are you with it?
I’m loving it. I have experienced minor bugs and hiccups (all have been reported). It provides great protection (specially through their emulation). I an specifically enjoying the forensic report upon detected threat and the threat emulation report with inbuilt genome analysis and video recording.
These reports are not officially displayed but are saved in ProgramData.

The system feels fast, performance is not compromised.

I will most likely start using Check Point very soon to get the full experience of all that.

Scirious

Level 2
Feb 22, 2022
I’m loving it. I have experienced minor bugs and hiccups (all have been reported). It provides great protection (specially through their emulation). I an specifically enjoying the forensic report upon detected threat and the threat emulation report with inbuilt genome analysis and video recording.
These reports are not officially displayed but are saved in ProgramData.

The system feels fast, performance is not compromised.

I will most likely start using Check Point very soon to get the full experience of all that.

Is there a way for domestic user get a Check Point license?

Reactions: Trident

Trident

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 7, 2023
Is there a way for domestic user get a Check Point license?
Yes, have a look here:

Enter your country and under search type “Harmony Endpoint”. Look at resellers that deal with single users (1-10 at the top). You can then contact the reseller using the details provided.

Harmony Basic doesn’t include threat emulation. Look for other editions. Harmony Total is 5 services in one and will be too much for you.

Reactions: Nevi and roger_m

Scirious

Level 2
Feb 22, 2022
Yes, have a look here:

Enter your country and under search type “Harmony Endpoint”. Look at resellers that deal with single users (1-10 at the top). You can then contact the reseller using the details provided.

Harmony Basic doesn’t include threat emulation. Look for other editions. Harmony Total is 5 services in one and will be too much for you.

Hi, @Trident! Would you know any international resellers able to do this sell? Local ones are not willing to do and only do it in a company's name.

nickstar1

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Dec 10, 2022
hi, i really like this software may i ask what else could be used with it, if any ? thank you.
make sure absolutely all remnants of your last antivirus software is removed or you will be bricked. This just happened to me and had to perform a fresh install of windows. It's a very different product from the rest and should be used only if all of your previous antivirus software installations have been cleaned from the system!

Trident

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 7, 2023
hi, i really like this software may i ask what else could be used with it, if any ? thank you.
ZoneAlarm Extreme Security NextGen is compatible only with MS Defender (over which it has control to turn off). It is not compatible with other real-time antivirus apps according to the website. It can always be combined for example with DNS level security or second-opinion scanner.

I think I'll make a new video on ZoneAlarm NextGen if anyone is interested.
I would say wait a little bit. There are some big plans for it.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.