Ending Soon ZoneAlarm Extreme Security NextGen - Free License

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://tunecom.ru/licenses/1200-zonealarm-next-gen-antivirus-besplatnaja-licenzija.html
How to get a license
1. Download ZoneAlarm Extreme Security NextGen and install it on your computer. The antivirus activates itself.
https://tunecom.ru/zonealarm-next-gen-antivirus.html

Supported Operating Systems: Windows 11 / 10 / 8.1 / 8 / Vista / 7

2. Launch the antivirus, click the avatar in the upper right corner, select "Language Preference"

Features of the free ZoneAlarm Extreme Security NextGen license
+ Available for a single personal computer or laptop.
+ The free license is valid until August 28, 2024.
+ Updates to new versions for the entire period.
+ Free technical support is present.
+ For personal use only.
+ Can be reinstalled.

Zartarra

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
May 9, 2019
Are you able to tell me what is bad about its Firewall compared to the old?
The old version had alot of options to control and protect the traffic. Also the application control was useful.

1691440068208.png

1691440264378.jpeg

SumTingWong

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 2, 2018
I went back to HiBit Uninstaller, after a not so nice experience with jv16 program. HiBit is really good, I think quite a lot of people here on MT use it as well. :)
Hibit uninstaller do a way much better job than Revo Uinstaller.

Hibit uninstaller will get hang and the entire computer will get hang if you try to uninstall F-Secure Total through Hibit Uninstaller.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.