1. Morvotron

Morvotron New Member

Mar 24, 2015
    Hello everyone! I'm posting to check if any of you may help me..

I installed a while ago ZoneAlarm Free Firewall and since then i've been having lots of issues with my League of Legends Client. When a new game is about to start, it won't. It just doesn't. Now if i go to the firewall and turn it off, then i can play online. Alright, you may be thinking "just add an exception". I did. League of Legends opens way too many processes for the client and i added every single of them, it still happens. Sometimes i can enter to the game, sometimes i can't..

Any ideas?

Tornado likes this.
  2. orangenbaumblatt

May 9, 2013
    Does ZoneAlarm have something like a "training mode"? So that you start the game once and it then sets all exceptions automatically?

Morvotron likes this.
  3. Morvotron

Morvotron New Member

Mar 24, 2015
    That's exactly what it should do.. Still, the game keeps getting blocked.. I'm about to uninstall this software, i'm going crazy

4. Morvotron

Morvotron New Member

Mar 24, 2015
    Thanks for the recommendation. Is this complement better than actual firewall softwares?

5. Smith83

Smith83 Guest

safe1st and Morvotron like this.
  6. Morvotron

Morvotron New Member

Mar 24, 2015
    Tomorrow night im installing Comodo Free Firewall. I'll try and tell you guys how it works. If not, trying Tinywall. Thanks everybody.

safe1st and Smith83 like this.
  7. Sr. Normal

Sr. Normal Guest

I remember that I solved that problem with putting ZoneAlarm firewall settings to the maximum.
    That way, whenever a process wanted to start, ZoneAlarm ask for your permission and created a rule and worked perfectly. When I did it as seems logical (ie as you've done), the soft that needed specific ports to run did not work