I've been seeing more reviews of this browser online, and it seems like it has a bright future. 
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
All I can see it is fast without telemetry; speed differences are hard to observe on new PC; and I do not mind telemtry, just do not write to my disk to let it live longer.I've been seeing more reviews of this browser online, and it seems like it has a bright future.![]()
0.12.3
Changelog
d14e214a revision: bump to 3 (#1682)
48eb96f4 helium/zen: fix zen vts not displaying on windows (#1681)
549f912f merge: update to chromium 148.0.7778.167 (#1679)
b304a82a patches: refresh for chromium 148.0.7778.167
4f53b3ce merge: update ungoogled-chromium to 148.0.7778.167
dca3530b Update to Chromium 148.0.7778.167
d195bfc9 Update to Chromium 148.0.7778.96
![]()
Release 0.12.3 · imputnet/helium
Changelog d14e214a revision: bump to 3 (#1682) 48eb96f4 helium/zen: fix zen vts not displaying on windows (#1681) 549f912f merge: update to chromium 148.0.7778.167 (#1679) b304a82a patches: refresh...github.com
Hi
Just installed and spinning it.
One question.
Blocking of CSP reports and hyperlink auditing are no issue
How to write a rule to add to uBO to block API Beacon? In uBO lite for my Ungoogled Chromium I was shown last time to add under DEVELOP
Any one can help?
Thanks
0.12.4
Changelog
b4155a78 revision: bump to 4 (#1752)
75bb363f merge: update to chromium 148.0.7778.178 (#1751)
9b257a50 flags.gn: remove drumbrake enablement
64322bef patches: refresh for chromium 148.0.7778.178
56a15e4d merge: update ungoogled-chromium to 148.0.7778.178
7c07c452 Update to Chromium 148.0.7778.178
5e207628 Fallback string enum for older python
c44f96e1 helium/kb-shortcuts: don't modify close tab/window actions (#1736)
65369b1a Added OpenBSD package (#3783)
d99402c6 Check hide tab close buttons on vertical tabs (#3782)
0ca51e8b Add patch for disabling JIT (#3775)
![]()
Releases · imputnet/helium
Private, fast, and honest web browser. Contribute to imputnet/helium development by creating an account on GitHub.github.com
It does need an auto update & the ability to delete history on exit or a private mode to become fully acceptable at least for myself all other issues I can live with, both these can be done manually but, other than that its about perfect.
I've used history remove extensions, I'm not sure which I trust though, one of my personal concerns is how much of our data is lost through extensions, IMO is a rather large elephant in the room as we trust people without knowing much about them??
I was using "History Cleaner" because it was recommended by Mozilla add-ons, and it is open-source software and does not collect any data:I've used history remove extensions, I'm not sure which I trust though, one of my personal concerns is how much of our data is lost through extensions, IMO is a rather large elephant in the room as we trust people without knowing much about them??
It contains 3 modes for running the deletion process that you can choose from: when idle, when the browser starts up, or at specific time intervals.@lokamoka820 Does it delete on exit ?? That's really all I need/
e13ddd4 update: helium 0.13.1.1 (#285)
77ee94b helium/windows: winsparkle updater (#286)
e501e98 helium/windows: refresh updater patches for m149
008faee helium/win: move versioning patches to separate file
e114701 helium/updater: implement system install update notifications
c9e3cda helium/winsparkle: verboser errors
b8f787c helium/windows: more version migrations
cd376ed ci: sign update helper with different description
5d2383a build: wire up winsparkle envs
3ff28ff helium/updater: init
ca58f6f helium/change-branding: use helium version in more internal places
75b2625 .gitignore: add resources/generated
abe78f2 downloads: add winsparkle dep
4ed4429 build: build mini_installer again
fabf8e9 update: helium 0.13.1.1
5bf45fed merge: update to chromium 149.0.7827.53 (#1857)
3bbe6a3c revision: reset to 1
e3525bb6 helium/zen: reorder patch hunks
d48bc496 deps: update ublock to 1.71.0 (#1875)
d4e58802 helium/ui: redesign infobar, optimize and rename zen (#1868)
c20175cf helium/ui/infobar: redesign, draw proper borders, fix webview relations
e8a1bfc1 helium/zen: rename Zen to Frameless in UI, remove feature gates
bf560c6a helium/layout: optimize zen top reveal, move out of experiment dir
34ef5f26 patches/brave/chrome-importer: remove os_crypt-related dead code
99cef46c helium/ui: clean up patches, fix accidental string OS gates
5b7dd06c devutils/i18n: add clean command (#1869)
7a32267e helium/updater: add win scaffolding, tighten arch conditions (#1866)
d856d800 ci: complete cirrus port to github actions (#1867)
c362740d patches: update for chromium 149.0.7827.53
b8a66095 merge: update ungoogled-chromium to 149.0.7827.53
a3a5471d Update to Chromium 149.0.7827.53
c6a41202 helium/updates: decouple update url from helium services + reformat (#1827)
94344c47 Update to Chromium 148.0.7778.215
95f6fe1c Port CirrusCI jobs to github actions (#3776)
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes