Battle Antivirus payment advice.. Paid AV that is OSArmor compatible

Devilboss94

Level 1
Thread author
Apr 16, 2020
Hi everyone, I'm new to this very useful forum.

I start by asking you for advice, which antivirus to choose to pay (not free), which is light and does not slow down the system during gaming or browsing, I currently use windows defender with Osarmor, but I am not satisfied with WD, I would like to keep Osamor though, I want a basic antivirus and not a suite.

My laptop is Asus rog scar 2
cpu: i5-8300
gpu:gtx 1060
ram:16 gb 2666mhz
ssd 256gb

Thanks to those who want to help me in this choice.

Andy Ful

From Hard_Configurator Tools
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Dec 23, 2014
I installed your package, I congratulate you it seems really well structured and not difficult to set up, for now it goes smoothly with Kas, my configuration that I am testing is Recommendend En. for now no problem with some game executables, I will try with other.
You are welcome. Please post to the H_C thread if you will have any questions.(y)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.