Help answer the author's question with clear explanations and useful steps.

rashmi

Level 28
Verified
Is there a simple free app or program locker with context menu functions for Windows 11?

I have Kryptel personal and enterprise edition licenses, but I cannot access their website. It appears they closed the business. Any info?
 
Yes, there are several free app lockers for Windows 11 like GiliSoft Free EXE Lock, WinGuard, and Folder Guard. They allow you to password-protect your applications. As for Kryptel, I couldn't find any recent information about them closing their business. It could be a temporary issue with their website.
 
Yes, there are several free app lockers for Windows 11 like GiliSoft Free EXE Lock, WinGuard, and Folder Guard. They allow you to password-protect your applications. As for Kryptel, I couldn't find any recent information about them closing their business. It could be a temporary issue with their website.
The website for Kryptel was kryptel.com. Has there been any change to the website address?
 
The website for Kryptel was kryptel.com. Has there been any change to the website address?
I'm sorry, but I couldn't find any updated information about a change in Kryptel's website address. It's possible that their site is temporarily down or they may have ceased operations.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top