Advice Request Are they leaving the Home version behind for the Enterprise version ?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

rain2reign

Level 8
Verified
Well-known
Jun 21, 2020
Haha , sorry for that ... 😅
English isn't my main language , some words I had already forgot or doesn't know how to spell ,
I need Google translate for help .

However , Google translate isn't that smart , especially translate from Chinese to English .
So , If my grammar is strange , please bear with me .
I have the same issue with Google translator, Bing translator and every other spawns and forks derived from those two in any way or measure. Context lost, or too literal and making no sense etc... I'm having more luck with DeepL translator when it comes to context, but everyone's use may vary. It only supports a limited amount of languages though, mainly onces you find on the European continent (native or otherwise). It says "Chinese" is supported, but I don't know how effective it is in comparison to Google Translate...

It does have praises from people I have interacted with that natively speak Japanese over Google's translation service, however. Might be worth to check out.

gery79

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 21, 2011
Haha , sorry for that ... 😅
English isn't my main language , some words I had already forgot or doesn't know how to spell ,
I need Google translate for help .

However , Google translate isn't that smart , especially translate from Chinese to English .
So , If my grammar is strange , please bear with me .
now it is getting better

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
By the way ,
about my previous complaint about Emsisoft ,
banned my legitimate license with out reason and notice ,
I had received Emsisoft's CEO PM reply.

After the CEO's own investigation ,
confirm what I'm complaining about Emsisoft ,
isn't a rumor but Emsisoft's customer serve mistake and misunderstand .

Due to personal privacy concerns,
I cannot publish the content here,
but Emsisoft apologize for what happened on me,
and offered me a compensation , and I accepted it .

Although I regret that this happened ,
but at least with the help from Emsisoft's CEO,
solved the matter .

-------------------------------

I hope that when the official forum is closed,
Emsisoft staff still can be communicate on other public forums,
and, as before, provide good service .

😌
I think it is great that Emisi has properly addressed and dealt with this issue.
In fact, I had thought that Emisi would continue to muddle through this issue.
I'm glad this issue has been resolved.:)
I have the same issue with Google translator, Bing translator and every other spawns and forks derived from those two in any way or measure. Context lost, or too literal and making no sense etc... I'm having more luck with DeepL translator when it comes to context, but everyone's use may vary. It only supports a limited amount of languages though, mainly onces you find on the European continent (native or otherwise). It says "Chinese" is supported, but I don't know how effective it is in comparison to Google Translate...

It does have praises from people I have interacted with that natively speak Japanese over Google's translation service, however. Might be worth to check out.
When you use Google Translate to translate sentences into English and Bing to translate sentences back to their original language, subtle differences can occur.
That is, whether the sender and receiver use different conversion engines is also relevant.

KevinYu0504

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Mar 10, 2017
I think it is great that Emisi has properly addressed and dealt with this issue.
In fact, I had thought that Emisi would continue to muddle through this issue.
I'm glad this issue has been resolved.

Thank you for being willing to believe what I said in the beginning,
Some people didn't understand the situation
and thought from the beginning that what I was saying was a rumor .

Actually Emsi though apologised and compensated me,
but it didn't fully recover my original loss.
However , after thinking about it,
Emsisoft actually can keep muddle through my issue ,
hesitating for a while, I thought it was better to accept the existing compensation ,
It probably doesn't make much sense to keep arguing about my compensation.

--------------------

No matter Google or DeepL, sometimes strange errors occur .

In my experience, Google translate has better translation for some popular terms,
Internet terms, and even Internet memes.

When DeepL's translation is in some proper nouns or special terms,
the grammar is relatively normal, but I have also encountered,
a situation where the semantics of the translation are completely wrong.

The only way is manually recheck and correct it ~

Last edited:

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
I have started using a 1 year license that MT gave me as a gift. During registration, I was tripped up trying to use an account that I had previously used and was now dormant. I emailed support to resolve this issue and received a reply within 30 minutes and the problem was resolved.

They may have replaced their main focus with the enterprise version, such as closing the forum, but they didn't seem to be neglecting to address home users.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.