Beautiful Real-World Wallpapers

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
@Weebarra, The Mountains Mourne do look to be beautiful. I look forward to seeing your photos here:giggle:

View attachment 190472View attachment 190473View attachment 190474View attachment 190476View attachment 190477

EDIT, Here is a great site that seems to focus strictly on Northern Ireland.

FlixelPix

Picture No 4 is just WOW, you can almost feel the bumps and hollows and nooks and crannies on those rocks. Truly wonderful photography (y).

I looked at your video @BryanB and that actually looks like quite a nice area despite the ramshackle houses, such a shame that it has gone like that. There is even some greenery amongst it which i don't see much of. I look out of my window and all i see is grey. Grey people, grey houses, grey skies, grey pavements and they have the nerve to call my city "Dear Green Place". There is hardly any green around here as it all houses....... everywhere :mad:

If i ever get around to looking at nice pictures and scenery of my country then i will be sure to post them. Too busy looking at Oak wood at the moment and trying to make decisions, lol.

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
I believe you mentioned you are from Scotland, well I have at least one beautiful photo taken there.
RedGrouseScotland_EN-US13362947184_1920x1200.jpg

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
I believe you mentioned you are from Scotland, well I have at least one beautiful photo taken there.
It is a beautiful 'self portrait'.:)
How about this then ? Not mine sadly but the colours are wonderful except for the blue on the horizon which the guy admittedly said was down to a dodgy something or other on his camera.

iu
Oh beautiful!:love: I feel that the central 'blue' is not bad either.

Torii-Gate-sea-sunset-Japan_1920x1080.jpg

Sea gate.

F

ForgottenSeer 58943

Someone posted this one elsewhere, I think in the desktop showoff thread.

I am thankful, it's gorgeous. I use it everywhere now.

Attachments

• download-beautiful-nature-ocean-forest-hd-wallpaper-search-more-high.jpg
    download-beautiful-nature-ocean-forest-hd-wallpaper-search-more-high.jpg
    799.8 KB · Views: 531
F

ForgottenSeer 58943

The sloped roofs are to keep the evil spirits away. Red is there to remind evil spirits of hell so they get scared. Firecrackers smell of brimstone which scares them and the loud noise is startling. Winding paths are because spirits can have trouble navigating paths/roads that aren't straight.

At least that's the lore behind a lot of Asian architecture dating back thousands of years.

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
The sloped roofs are to keep the evil spirits away. Red is there to remind evil spirits of hell so they get scared. Firecrackers smell of brimstone which scares them and the loud noise is startling. Winding paths are because spirits can have trouble navigating paths/roads that aren't straight.

At least that's the lore behind a lot of Asian architecture dating back thousands of years.

Deep knowledge of Asian culture! I am interested in '陰陽思想 '.

However, the most interesting thing about now is 'delicious food'.
mv_05_k.png

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
That looks magical @show-Zi :)

Oh, nice information @ForgottenSeer 58943, it's always nice to try to understand other cultures and their folklore a little (y)

I have no idea where this is, it just says it's a waterfall in Scotland but it's pretty (IMO)
2024256-1366x768-[DesktopNexus.com].jpg

I feel that such dynamic and powerful landscapes are not seen in Japan much. The scenery in Japan is a pale and quiet impression.
f8ed184f0a1cd666813124e01a739bb9_646.jpeg

Classic in Japan. Fuji Mountain.

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
I feel that such dynamic and powerful landscapes are not seen in Japan much. The scenery in Japan is a pale and quiet impression.
View attachment 190621
Classic in Japan. Fuji Mountain.

Well going by the pictures you have posted @show-Zi, i would not say that they are pale or quiet (that is stunningly beautiful) I never see scenes like i have posted either, you have to actively seek them out and be patient and artistically minded to capture such a picture and i have neither of those things plus my crappy little camera is not up to the job. :D

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
I'm with you @Weebarra, very beautiful, Mount Fuji was a very common example of majestic beauty through my life. Modern phones today have pretty good camera's but you don't really need one if you just want to view and appreciate beauty from around the world, I enjoy looking through photos regularly, here for example.

mount fuji - Bing images

Attachments

• 3yOCFur.jpg
    3yOCFur.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 447
  • 131906563.jpg
    131906563.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 377
  • img1438824444.jpeg.jpg
    img1438824444.jpeg.jpg
    621.3 KB · Views: 442
  • japan-mount-fuji.jpg
    japan-mount-fuji.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 469
  • jmAssq5.jpg
    jmAssq5.jpg
    593.3 KB · Views: 456
  • Mount_Fuji_2.jpg
    Mount_Fuji_2.jpg
    885.3 KB · Views: 380
  • mount-Fuji-night-sky.jpg
    mount-Fuji-night-sky.jpg
    188.2 KB · Views: 415

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
I'm with you @Weebarra, very beautiful, Mount Fuji was a very common example of majestic beauty through my life. Modern phones today have pretty good camera's but you don't really need one if you just want to view and appreciate beauty from around the world, I enjoy looking through photos regularly, here for example.

mount fuji - Bing images
I think there is a possibility that the landscape of my country has become familiar enough to forget the splendor.
However, sometimes I am surprised to find a new Japanese landscape.
1920.jpg

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
I went looking for beautiful landscapes and came across this compilation, my personal favourites of these 15 are Eye of the Sahara (Mauritania) Wave Rock (Australia) Bryce Canyon National Park (Utah) and The Chocolate Hills (The Philippines) I think the name swayed me towards the last one :LOL:
It is hard to believe that Mother Nature created such beauties without any interference from mankind, she is a mighty wonderful artiste.

The 15 most amazing landscapes and rock formations

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.