Beautiful Real-World Wallpapers

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
#5 is Tahquamenon falls in the upper peninsula. You would be so welcome here :emoji_ok_hand: but have a second look at the video I posted on pg 1 :cry: It's stranegly difficult to find inland photos worthy of posting, conspiracy?

Bryan i watched that video when you posted it and i skipped through it again quickly there and do you know something, i could live there, there is still space all around and even though it may be a bit derelict, it is far better than where i live. Don't get me wrong, i love my city and i'm proud the be a Glaswegian but we just have no space, no greenery just buildings every where, every plot of land gets sold off to build on whether it's houses/ apartments/ offices and it's depressing to see grey all around and everything is packed tightly together, i sometimes feel like i'm suffocating in a grey sea.

I typed a search for Glasgow landscapes and what came up was landscape gardeners, hardly a picture worth posting like you say. There are some nice (not beautiful) night sky pictures but usually with a monstrosity of a building or structure as the focal point but i suppose that is the price of being in what was once a thriving industrial city. I posted a pic to a friend earlier of what i dream of some day but sadly will never have

22-Amazing-Lake-Houses-16-620x412.jpg

DDE_Server

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 5, 2017
The act of confronting your inner face like that is called 'Zen', and it seems that Steve Jobs also adopted it as a custom of life.
View attachment 190766
I think there is no fast food restaurant next door. However, there may be a Japanese confectionary shop 'wagashi-ya'. 'Zen' must endure also the temptation.:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 190767
It is not clay work. It's a sweetie.

The spread of a hill covered with pale color flowers. Nice.:)(y)
kawaii :D :D

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.