Two baby weasels pause for a photograph while scampering across a scenic road in the Scottish Highlands
Source: BBC News (u/bbcnews) - Reddit
Source: BBC News (u/bbcnews) - Reddit
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Brothers of otters? They think they are always cute with a smile expression.Two baby weasels pause for a photograph while scampering across a scenic road in the Scottish Highlands
View attachment 190980
Source: BBC News (u/bbcnews) - Reddit
In Japan it is so popular that photo albums will be published.They are so sweet @show-Zi.
Is this Japan?
Sorry to say I don't know, probably? Here is where I got it from:
That photo you just posted is very lovely.
These are from that same link.
View attachment 191115View attachment 191116View attachment 191117View attachment 191118View attachment 191119
I know, I really liked that post toovery handsome statue :emoji_ok_hand:
Japan is a small island country, but it is blessed with various seasons and scenery.I really enjoy this thread. Always make me go * Ooooo, Wow, OMG, Beautiful *![]()
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes