Jan 28, 2018
55ee36e40ece224c587184365a6e43a8.jpg

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
LOOOOL!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:Sorry but I couldn't resist btw I'm trying to quit smoking ...:unsure::rolleyes::sick:

You and @show-Zi can share quitting tips because as you can see from his wallpapers, something is not working :)

Guys, the photos you have shared are stunning. The colours are truly amazing. One day soon, i will need to look for wallpapers again, i just don't seem to have the time but i will enjoy your offerings in the meantime (y)

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
This isn't a wallpaper but photos of where we used to play as kids. We made up all sorts of scary stories about Hatchet Pete and other villains and creatures of our imagination, no wonder i crap my pants nowadays. :ROFLMAO:
1539275840786.png 1539275911193.png

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
Near Stanford, Montana. It says it formed over a mountain, if you notice in the background under the clouds on the horizon there are mountains, this must be a giant open space for that all to look so minuscule, quite a shot ha.
A guy traveling watched this form over a mountain in Stanford, Montana.jpg

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.