Comparison Best computer maintenance tools

Software Comparison
82 Replies 15,686 Views
Thread details
Products to compare
WiseCare 365
GlaryUtilities
iOLO system mechanic
Privazer
Ccleaner
Kerish Doctor
Bleachbit
O&O
HiBit Uninstaller
Others ( Please specify )
Platform(s)
  1. Windows (x86 / x64)
Is optimizing the following settings will make any good/harm to the device?

2025-04-21 at 04-27-59 WiseRegCleaner.png2025-04-21 at 04-29-30 WiseRegCleaner.png
 
AVG Tune-up/Avast Tune-up, are the same. But I went with CCleaner Pro, since the Avast and AVG apps seem to be made for phones (lots of sliding, rather than a fully visible app) this made me choose CCleaner Pro, love the sleep mode for apps running in background
CCleaner is incorporated in Avast One, with sleep mode under the title of "software optimization"
 
Windows built-in tool is very conservative, so it will not break anything, but may leave files behind.
3rd party tools are more aggressive; better cleaning, but more troubles, especially those messing with registery.
That's right its intentionally made limited in what it can clean I guess. I haven't heard disk cleanup break anything. I'd be more careful with something like this I guess: Cleanup PC, protection for your computer | Microsoft PC Manager

I say that because whenever microsoft tries to go beyond making simpler tools, it has the potential of breaking stuff as well. But yeah I don't think I have heard disk cleanup break anything either.
 
@lokamoka820

Have you already imported Winapp2.ini?

BleachBit Documentation : Winapp2.ini Guide – Extend BleachBit Cleaning on Windows

If not, please do so.
Don't worry the new checkboxes aren't enabled by default; you'll need to enable them yourself.

It's hard to tell others which checkboxes to select, but if you show me the software you want to clean up,for example, some browsers,I'll tell you which new checkboxes to select.
Instead of BleachBit, I use Reg Organizer, which recently added Winapp2.ini. However, it advises using it with caution, which is why I'm asking for advice. Here are the details of my installed software that Reg Organizer's Winapp2.ini displays:

2026-03-15 16_57_41-Reg Organizer 9.91.png2026-03-15 16_58_26-Reg Organizer 9.91.png

I appreciate your assistance.
 
Instead of BleachBit, I use Reg Organizer, which recently added Winapp2.ini. However, it advises using it with caution, which is why I'm asking for advice. Here are the details of my installed software that Reg Organizer's Winapp2.ini displays:

View attachment 296345View attachment 296346

I appreciate your assistance.

Hi,
The purpose of that software,which I’ve never used,doesn’t seem to be cleaning; rather, it’s to disable certain features.
Personally, I wouldn’t use it.:unsure:
 
Instead of BleachBit, I use Reg Organizer, which recently added Winapp2.ini. However, it advises using it with caution, which is why I'm asking for advice. Here are the details of my installed software that Reg Organizer's Winapp2.ini displays:

View attachment 296345View attachment 296346

I appreciate your assistance.
Since Reg Organizer recently added Winapp2.ini support, it's definitely worth using with caution. That file often includes aggressive rules that can wipe out useful settings or preferences.

My advice would be to stick with the program's native options first. If you decide to experiment with Winapp2.ini entries, make sure to create a backup and only enable the ones you fully understand. It’s the best way to avoid unnecessary risks! 🛠️💻
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top