Expired Bitdefender Total Security 2020 (90 days 5 Devices free)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Promo page
https://www.bitdefender.com/media/html/consumer/new/SL-get-4-months-total-security-2020/?cid=soc%7Cc%7Cfb%7CSL&fbclid=IwAR2biMDbtEVUcqlhnMj8Oj7abzZ5i22yDwg-hg6Tq5sSmFz47dLyPfl3qSU
How to get a license
This campaign is for first time users in US and Canada only.
The subscription can’t be used to extend any other Bitdefender active subscription you might have.
You have 20 days to activate the product.
Campaign ends on 30 April 2020.
Data collected according to our [URL='https://www.bitdefender.com/site/view/legal-privacy-policy-for-home-users-solutions.html']privacy policy.[/URL]

BigWrench

Level 18
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
TOTAL SECURITY 2020

Unbeatable threat detection to stop sophisticated malware
Multi-layer ransomware protection to keep your files safe
Advanced parental controls to keep your kids safe online
Minimal impact on your system performance

Last edited:

BigWrench

Level 18
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014

Attachments

• EAE568BE-EBD9-4B36-AE18-6AB2D3EAFC75.jpeg
    EAE568BE-EBD9-4B36-AE18-6AB2D3EAFC75.jpeg
    399.9 KB · Views: 608

blackice

Level 38
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 1, 2019
1 isolated result doesn't mean it is bad. For example, Bitdefender got better results than Kaspersky in the last real-world test of 2019. And now, kaspersky was better. We need to see how Bitdefender will perform in the next tests of 2020 to have a better idea.
This wasn't even a bad result, it just wasn't 'perfect'. We have seen from the Hub that they do fumble zero days sometimes, even with a pretty good BB. But this is a bit OT.

Fede90

Level 2
Verified
Aug 16, 2013
I had Bitdefender on my pc in the past, 2018 or 2017 i don't remember. I had an issue when the av started the upgrade that filled my connection, every time. Google unreacheable like any other websites. I tried to re install and do some torubleshoothing but nothing worked. :(

Reactions: Cortex

blackice

Level 38
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 1, 2019
Is Bitdefender lightweight now?

View attachment 237515
Bitdefender 2020 runs pretty smoothly on relatively recent hardware. If you have 8GB or more of ram the usage is fine. A little over 200mb on average. But in benchmarking games I found the system impact about the same as ESET, which surprised me. File transfers and internet speed are also fast on my setup.

Frib004

Level 2
Verified
Nov 17, 2018
Bitdefender 2020 runs pretty smoothly on relatively recent hardware. If you have 8GB or more of ram the usage is fine. A little over 200mb on average. But in benchmarking games I found the system impact about the same as ESET, which surprised me. File transfers and internet speed are also fast on my setup.
Ok.I have a Core i3 6100T with 8 GB RAM DDR3.

What's your hardware config?

Divine_Barakah

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 10, 2019
I'm currently using Kaspersky Security Cloud Free.Do you think is a good idea changing to Bitdefender TS?
Is Bitdefender heavy for this hardware config?
I don't have a good english,I'm learning ;)
You're English is perfectly fine. I am not a native speaker too. Anyway I tried BD on my HP 250 G7 (which is corei3 and 4GB ram and ssd) and BD felt a bit heavy on that configuration. If you're happy with Kaspersky, then keep using it (or maybe you can upgrade to KIS). Eset is another great option.

Frib004

Level 2
Verified
Nov 17, 2018
You're English is perfectly fine. I am not a native speaker too. Anyway I tried BD on my HP 250 G7 (which is corei3 and 4GB ram and ssd) and BD felt a bit heavy on that configuration. If you're happy with Kaspersky, then keep using it (or maybe you can upgrade to KIS). Eset is another great option.
Thx. I'm practicing with Duolingo :p
I'll keep Kaspersky.
I think using Kaspersky Security Cloud Free + MBAM Anti Exploit is a good and light protection.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Using *** or w** or other shortened terms to convey foul language is against the rules.
Keep the thread clean,everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
It is a discussion about a piece of software not your family,friends or you personally.
The same holds true for comments that are not professional.
If you have nothing better to do than offer up a commentary that can be construed as "flaming" or "trolling" then you are violating the rules also.
Please keep things civil or another thread will need to be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.