Comodo IceDragon ver. 13.0 is now available for download!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 178

yes as dragon, , but i set it on manual , since i dont want it stay in background forever ^^

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Lol. So how many Comodo services do you have installed?

DCY012

Jan 19, 2012
Just installed CID, and I was instantly impressed. It looks as though this is a version of FF that I can actually stick with.

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
Is v.13.0 a final release or a beta release.
Also is it stable enough for every day use.
I know how most of Comodo's first time releases are usually unstable and/ or full of bugs.

Does IceDragon use its own profile or share the same profile as Firefox like Waterfox and Pale Moon does?

I don't want to mess up my Firefox profile trying it.

Thanks.:D

D

Deleted member 178

Littlebits said:

final release

I know how most of Comodo's first time releases are usually unstable and/ or full of bugs.

main bug is the incompatibility with some FF's themes, but this can be solved by hiding the Site Inspector button

Does IceDragon use its own profile or share the same profile as Firefox like Waterfox and Pale Moon does? I don't want to mess up my Firefox profile trying it.

separate profile folder like Palemoon, Waterfox uses FF's profile

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
Umbra Corp. said:
Littlebits said:

final release

main bug is the incompatibility with some FF's themes, but this can be solved by hiding the Site Inspector button

Does IceDragon use its own profile or share the same profile as Firefox like Waterfox and Pale Moon does? I don't want to mess up my Firefox profile trying it.

separate profile folder like Palemoon, Waterfox uses FF's profile

Thanks for the info, I might check it out to see how it compares to Firefox. The theme incompatibility is no big deal since its default theme is nice.

Good day.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.