247.2 KB · Views: 608

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
The pc currently used in the main.
Regarding the improvement of technology for 10 years and the difference in the amount of memory installed, if you mainly use the web browsing, you will not feel the difference so much.
キャプチャ.PNG

Tutman

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 17, 2020
Here is mine... Novabench is pretty cool. I remember testing my oooold Voodoo FX card and AGP (Yea that slot before PCI-E) Geforce back in the day with futuremark and passmark! ;) And yep that is a Xeon processor you see! :geek: Upgraded from an old I3 to that.

nova.png

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
Here's mine. Can't get an rtx 3070 as supplies are absurdly non-existent around here. :mad: Maybe early next year. 🙏

image_2020-12-16_215939.png
passmark 1162020.PNG

Reactions: Protomartyr

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.