Solved Computer Doesn't Boot Anyway to Save It?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxygen

Level 44
Thread author
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
For about 3 months now one of my desktops boots but shows black screen after it says windows, but anyways is there anyway to save it? like with boot cd/rescue disc or something? (I'm really confused on what to do).

MrExplorer

Level 28
Verified
Nov 15, 2012
  1. Insert Windows Installation Disc
  2. Then When your Computer Starts In the Bottom you can find Boot Key which will take you to Boot Menu. (Commonly F10)
  3. Then Select You DVD Writer.
  4. & Windows Installation will startup.

Upvote 0

Oxygen

Level 44
Thread author
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
  1. Insert Windows Installation Disc
  2. Then When your Computer Starts In the Bottom you can find Boot Key which will take you to Boot Menu. (Commonly F10)
  3. Then Select You DVD Writer.
  4. & Windows Installation will startup.
Don't have Installation Disc I never get one even though its supposed to come with the computer right?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.