DeepInstinct Endpoint vs Kaspersky Free

• DeepInstinct Endpoint

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Kaspersky Free

Votes: 21 72.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Compare list
Effectiveness against all kinds of threats.
False Positive Rates.
Platform(s)
  1. Microsoft Windows

Xeno1234

Level 14
Jun 12, 2023
I personally would say DeepInstinct, but your comparing a business product to a home product. Kaspersky Free is more than enough protection - its the best AV on the market in terms of detection. DeepInstinct is a business product, and you gotta set it up and do stuff with servers and all that (I think), and then you might get business people trying to contact you aswell (I had that happen, I got a EDR trial).
Kaspersky Free is probably geared more towards home users in terms of detections, therefore I think you should go for Kaspersky unless your a business.

partha_roy

Level 3
Well-known
Oct 16, 2022
Enterprise products don't usually offer trials, but you can ask them to give you a demonstration of the features in a meeting. You can contact the official DI email address to ask, chances are they won't reply. If they don't get back to you, you can approach the reseller, which was discussed in another thread.
I'm sorry I can't lend it to you to test it, as testing apparently requires a fully privileged sub-account, which would pose some risk to our production environment.

EDIT: I didn't make a vote on who to compare this post too based on the fact that DI is an enterprise product. Comparing it to Kaspersky should also be comparing KESC, definitely not a personal product, much less a free version, although Kaspersky does a better job than DI in many areas.
I understand. That is fine.

Reactions: ShenguiTurmi

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.