App Review CheckPoint Harmony vs DeepInstinct Endpoint

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.
Content created by
Shadowra

Trident

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 7, 2023
@Trident is it only Harmony that it is possible to increase the size of the threat emulation file? Is ZA by default limited to 15 MB, or is there any way to change this limitation in ZA? Thanks! (y) BTW a hug my friend.;)
Hug to you too my friend. There is no way to increase the limit, the policy information is stored in a JSON file encrypted and can’t be modified.

cartaphilus

Level 5
Mar 17, 2023
Hug to you too my friend. There is no way to increase the limit, the policy information is stored in a JSON file encrypted and can’t be modified.
Can't we just ask this JASON fella to increase the size?

After all it's a variable and we all know what they say about variables?!
hc83rd6wy4oa1.jpg

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.