Advanced Plus Security Divine_Barakah's PC Security Config

Original forum configuration · expand details
Last updated
Aug 23, 2026
Main use of this computer
For work or educational use
Operating system
Windows 11
OS version and support details
Windows 11 Enterprise IOT LTSC
On-device encryption
Cryptomator (file vaults, not full-disk encryption)
Device sign-in security
    • Windows Hello PIN or biometric sign-in (face / fingerprint / Touch ID)
Security updates
Allow security updates
Update channels
Allow stable updates only
User Account Control (UAC)
Always notify
Smart App Control
Evaluation mode
Network firewall
Enabled
Router and network details
ISP-provided router.
Real-time protection
MD (default settings)
NVT OSArmor Personal
Adguard for Windows
Device firewall
Microsoft Defender Firewall
Custom security settings
*OSArmor
- added my rules
Periodic malware scanners
EEK
Malware sample testing
I do not participate in malware testing
Environment for malware testing
I don't do malware testing.
Browsers and extensions
Browsers
1- Vivaldi with multiple profile
2- Waterfox

Extensions
Webroot
Secure DNS
Adguard Windows with my personal Adguard DNS
Desktop VPN
Adguard VPN
Password and passkey manager
Sticky Password
Maintenance tools
Uninstalr
Kerish Doctor
Dell Command Update Universal

Hard Disk Sentinel Pro Portable
Bleachbit
Hibit Uninstaller
File and photo backups
Koofr (Cryptomator)
Filejump (Cryptomator)
Cyberduck
Subscriptions
    • Google AI Pro (formerly Google One AI Premium)
System recovery
O&o Diskimage 21 Premium
Usage and exposure
    • Visiting familiar websites
    • Visiting unknown or untrusted websites
    • Working from home
    • Making audio/video calls
    • Opening email attachments
    • Online shopping and card payments
    • Logging into my bank account
    • Downloading software and files from reputable sites
Computer specs
Dell Latitude 7450
Ultra 7 155U
16 GB DDR5 Ram 6400
1TB Micron nVMe Gen4
Notable changes
The inclusion of OSArmor.
Changed main password manager
Ditched Kerish Doctor
Managing Windows updates through GP.
Feedback preference

Detailed suggestions and alternatives welcome

Ok. Start with Pro++, only downgrade if it breaks something. It doesn't break anything for me. I had more false positives with OISD, although rare.

Pro++ through IVPN on the BD forum, broke the ability to call out, tag someone with @, the user name wouldn't pop up until I used Pro. Maybe it works differently in and through that VPN?

Screenshot 2026-08-19 102330.png
 
Pro++ through IVPN on the BD forum, broke the ability to call out, tag someone with @, the user name wouldn't pop up until I used Pro. Maybe it works differently in and through that VPN?

View attachment 299495
I was able to reproduce. The only thing I saw being blocked on the BD community is,
Code:
www.googletagmanager.com
It's not a false positive but a genuine tracker which is used to track user activities on a webpage or an app and apparently also used as a bypass method to track when googleanalytics is blocked.

Keep using Hagezi Pro as you are doing now where it's not blocked or whitelist in your DNS which I assume is not possible in the IVPN app. So, using Pro is the ideal choice for you.
Thanks for sharing this. Because I haven't had anything broken for blocking this but if something gets broken then this is something to keep an eye on.

 
How in hell have they improved the performance of McAffee? I have used Webroot, Panda, Eset, norton and Trend Micro. Mcafee is the lightest among them.
 
The results are using default settings.
Avast is midway but I get a better performance by installing only 3 components and can get more by disabling scan file on access like McAfee.
Mcafee seems to scan files on access. I plugged in my USB drive which has AMTSO tests stored in a folder. Once I opened the folder, McAffee detected the test files.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

You may also like...

Continue exploring the conversation.

Back
Top