Advanced Plus Security Divine_Barakah's PC Security Config

Original forum configuration · expand details
Last updated
Aug 23, 2026
Main use of this computer
For work or educational use
Operating system
Windows 11
OS version and support details
Windows 11 Enterprise IOT LTSC
On-device encryption
Cryptomator (file vaults, not full-disk encryption)
Device sign-in security
    • Windows Hello PIN or biometric sign-in (face / fingerprint / Touch ID)
Security updates
Allow security updates
Update channels
Allow stable updates only
User Account Control (UAC)
Always notify
Smart App Control
Evaluation mode
Network firewall
Enabled
Router and network details
ISP-provided router.
Real-time protection
MD (default settings)
NVT OSArmor Personal
Adguard for Windows
Device firewall
Microsoft Defender Firewall
Custom security settings
*OSArmor
- added my rules
Periodic malware scanners
EEK
Malware sample testing
I do not participate in malware testing
Environment for malware testing
I don't do malware testing.
Browsers and extensions
Browsers
1- Vivaldi with multiple profile
2- Waterfox

Extensions
Webroot
Secure DNS
Adguard Windows with my personal Adguard DNS
Desktop VPN
Adguard VPN
Password and passkey manager
Sticky Password
Maintenance tools
Uninstalr
Kerish Doctor
Dell Command Update Universal

Hard Disk Sentinel Pro Portable
Bleachbit
Hibit Uninstaller
File and photo backups
Koofr (Cryptomator)
Filejump (Cryptomator)
Cyberduck
Subscriptions
    • Google AI Pro (formerly Google One AI Premium)
System recovery
O&o Diskimage 21 Premium
Usage and exposure
    • Visiting familiar websites
    • Visiting unknown or untrusted websites
    • Working from home
    • Making audio/video calls
    • Opening email attachments
    • Online shopping and card payments
    • Logging into my bank account
    • Downloading software and files from reputable sites
Computer specs
Dell Latitude 7450
Ultra 7 155U
16 GB DDR5 Ram 6400
1TB Micron nVMe Gen4
Notable changes
The inclusion of OSArmor.
Changed main password manager
Ditched Kerish Doctor
Managing Windows updates through GP.
Feedback preference

Detailed suggestions and alternatives welcome

It was a nightmare. The latest Windows build caused major issues. First, the Control Vault Firmware driver got stuck and kept asking for a system restart and no matter how many times I restarted the system it never worked.

The fingerprint sensor and facial recognition broke as a result.

I resetted bios settings and cleared tpm and then reinstalled Windows. This time I created a local Windows account. I downloaded my drivers from Dell Supoort on my second laptop and manually installed them one by one.

Now everything seems to be running well. I created a full system backup using Diskimage and I will configure my system.
 
Currently running MD on default settings.
OSArmor with my own rules
Installed WFC and sat the profile to medium and applied WFC recommended rules. I enabled notifications and enabled secure boot to block internet access at startup.

Now I am using Adguard DNS over HTTPS systemwide and in browser settings.

Using Password Boss web app in an isolated user-defined Vivaldi profile with a desktop shortcut. The isolated profile is store in Appdata and clearing vivaldi data does not clear the isolated profile data (to avoid having to sign in each time I use Password Boss.

Installed Nanazip using winget. I ditched Peazip and it drives OSA crazy. I could have whitelisted it, but chose Nanazip as it is signed.

Installed my copy of Microsoft Office 2024 Standard LTSC.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I still have not decided what protection extension to install.

Currently running Vivaldi as my default browser, Waterfox as a secondary browser, and Helium as a playground.
 
Adguard DNS settings.
Screenshot_20260819_093128_com_android_chrome_ChromeTabbedActivity.jpgScreenshot_20260819_093341_com_android_chrome_ChromeTabbedActivity.jpg
 
Simplewall has notifications.
I have used Simplewall before, but it seems it is dead.


There are 141 open issues.

Edit:

Tinywall, on the contrary, is actively maintained and the developer responded to each of the open 31 issues on Github
 
Last edited:

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

You may also like...

Continue exploring the conversation.

Back
Top