Advanced Plus Security Divine_Barakah's PC Security Config

Original forum configuration · expand details
Last updated
Aug 23, 2026
Main use of this computer
For work or educational use
Operating system
Windows 11
OS version and support details
Windows 11 Enterprise IOT LTSC
On-device encryption
Cryptomator (file vaults, not full-disk encryption)
Device sign-in security
    • Windows Hello PIN or biometric sign-in (face / fingerprint / Touch ID)
Security updates
Allow security updates
Update channels
Allow stable updates only
User Account Control (UAC)
Always notify
Smart App Control
Evaluation mode
Network firewall
Enabled
Router and network details
ISP-provided router.
Real-time protection
MD (default settings)
NVT OSArmor Personal
Adguard for Windows
Device firewall
Microsoft Defender Firewall
Custom security settings
*OSArmor
- added my rules
Periodic malware scanners
EEK
Malware sample testing
I do not participate in malware testing
Environment for malware testing
I don't do malware testing.
Browsers and extensions
Browsers
1- Vivaldi with multiple profile
2- Waterfox

Extensions
Webroot
Secure DNS
Adguard Windows with my personal Adguard DNS
Desktop VPN
Adguard VPN
Password and passkey manager
Sticky Password
Maintenance tools
Uninstalr
Kerish Doctor
Dell Command Update Universal

Hard Disk Sentinel Pro Portable
Bleachbit
Hibit Uninstaller
File and photo backups
Koofr (Cryptomator)
Filejump (Cryptomator)
Cyberduck
Subscriptions
    • Google AI Pro (formerly Google One AI Premium)
System recovery
O&o Diskimage 21 Premium
Usage and exposure
    • Visiting familiar websites
    • Visiting unknown or untrusted websites
    • Working from home
    • Making audio/video calls
    • Opening email attachments
    • Online shopping and card payments
    • Logging into my bank account
    • Downloading software and files from reputable sites
Computer specs
Dell Latitude 7450
Ultra 7 155U
16 GB DDR5 Ram 6400
1TB Micron nVMe Gen4
Notable changes
The inclusion of OSArmor.
Changed main password manager
Ditched Kerish Doctor
Managing Windows updates through GP.
Feedback preference

Detailed suggestions and alternatives welcome

Could you please go to

DNS leak test on both browsers and check.
Brave
1784140547836.png


Edge

1784140566897.png
 
I am doing the dirty work. I am reinstalling Windows. I blocked driver updates from WU by editing the registry (I created 4 reg keys in cmd) during Windows installation. I don't want WU to install generic drivers.

For now I am keeping NKT OSA. I still have not decided about Webroot yet.

One more thing, I ditched AOMEI for O&o Diskimage 21 Premium.

Now I am downloading 1.8GB of drivers using Dell Command Update.
 
How to enable MD web protection, and how to harden your AdGuard DNS?
To enable MD Network Protection

Set-MpPreference -EnableNetworkProtection Enabled

As for Adguard DNS hardening, I am researching the following to add to Adguard lists
1- HaGeZi - Threat Intelligence Feeds
2- HaGeZi - Multi PRO
3- Dandelion Sprout's Anti-Malware List
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

You may also like...

Continue exploring the conversation.

Back
Top