Advice Request Do i really need G-Data extension?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Islam Gamal

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jan 25, 2018
Hi guys, i use Vivaldi and the new microsoft edge browsers and they are not supported by G-Data. i want to know if i will lose any protection without the extension or not?
thanks to you all.

Last edited:
Reactions: JB007 and upnorth

Aggravatorx

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Jan 30, 2013
i have used gdata and yes you do in the security program settings hit extensions and see to install for google or edge ect and then will tell you installed
they have improved a lot with there extension so web pages are not slow like it used to be

Islam Gamal

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jan 25, 2018
i have used gdata and yes you do in the security program settings hit extensions and see to install for google or edge ect and then will tell you installed
they have improved a lot with there extension so web pages are not slow like it used to be
thanks for your help

Reactions: JB007

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.