Download Ninja (Official Updates Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeD

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Jun 24, 2014
I think the best way to download videos would be
1 minor bug
When you try to rightclick & paste url in the media download section the options copy/paste is blank & only shows up when you hover the mouse over options.

Added that bug to the list

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Build 17 tells me I'm using the latest version.

upload_2014-7-25_17-58-26.png

MikeD

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Jun 24, 2014
@Huracan Yes it will do as I have not published it via the auto-update system yet due to the annoying multi-window bug mentioned above.

I'll give people a chance to update first and then push it out in a few days via the update.. it's not a major issue but I can see how it would annoy people which I why I postponed the auto-update for a while.

Reactions: Ink

MikeD

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Jun 24, 2014
OK here it is!

http://get.downloadninja.com/beta (beta 140726)

It includes the Language Editor.. unicode chars are supported so non-latin languages can be added without any problem. Please take a look here for the description of how to create and export the language file.

http://downloadninja.com/translate/

NOTE:
Some of the default (English) text have embedded place holders such as {0} or {1}.. this is where some other text will be inserted by the code, such as queue name, error code etc and should also be included in the translated text.. if you are in doubt about what any of them mean please let me know.

I'm really looking forward to seeing DN in different languages.. I'm doing Spanish myself :)

D

Deleted member 178

i didn't follow the whole thread; just have 2 questions:

- does its video downloader works only on youtube or include others sites?
- if only youtube, is it compatible with 4kvideo downloader or other softs?

MikeD

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Jun 24, 2014
i didn't follow the whole thread; just have 2 questions:

- does its video downloader works only on youtube or include others sites?
- if only youtube, is it compatible with 4kvideo downloader or other softs?

DN can download from over 200+ specialized sites such as YouTube, DailyMotion, Vimeo etc as well as a generic downloader that checks for available media downloads on any site.

The easiest way to download media (I think) is by using the Chrome/Firefox/Opera plugins as they allow you to view/choose the media from directly within the browser as well as adding a quick convert to mp3 if you want only want the music form a video for example.

I'm not sure what you mean by compatible? They can certainly both be installed at the same time as I have 4k installed here too :)

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
Well is this the Download manager better than JDownloader? How do u state it?

D

Deleted member 178

DN can download from over 200+ specialized sites such as YouTube, DailyMotion, Vimeo etc as well as a generic downloader that checks for available media downloads on any site.

I'm not sure what you mean by compatible? They can certainly both be installed at the same time as I have 4k installed here too :)

exactly what i wanted to know, thx

edi: awesome piece of software

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MikeD and MalwareT
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.