Download Windows 10 May Update [Version 2004] ISO

fabiobr

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 28, 2019
Now, this is just an IDEA. This may not sit well with some but after big updates, I have Full telemetry enabled. Over the course of two days or so, things have begun to move more smoothly and quickly. Browsers open almost instantly; initially, they did not. I think in some scenarios it's beneficial to have the Full option enabled temporarily. I see the results, they're tangible on here.

I mean, one can always move back to Basic or whack it altogether at a later time.

Yeah, yeah "telemetry" boo hiss OK OK. NEXT.
Any error is sent to Microsoft automatically.

Windows has cache too.

mkoundo

Level 8
Verified
Well-known
Jul 21, 2017
ISO File Size? Any errors,bugs?

ISO downloaded via MCT (win 10 home, english, x64), 3.86GB

SHA2:
871bbc76bce33a0e85eeafa4382bf707d77edc73aa7b57b1f14b197fc6d98c2c

bugs? FOR SURE. Will fresh install once the June updates are released... :p :p :p

1591085791815.png

Last edited:

XLR8R

Level 4
Jan 20, 2020
If anyone wants to know about a bug, here's one: I got the Windows 10 2004 update via Windows Update. My Windows GUI is English US but remaining all things are (supposed to be) English UK. This includes "Apps & Websites", "Regional Format", "Keyboard" among others.

Bam, install Windows 10 2004 - and everything is English US now. My apps have gone haywire due to the sudden language change. I will probably have to do a reset/reinstall to fix this. Dang it, MS?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.