Expired Emsisoft Anti-Malware 1YEAR (24Hours - 07.12.2017)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

tnr20

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Mar 18, 2016
Hello.
I have sent you a message in Start a Conversation.
If you could help me with getting a licence, it would be great/
Best regards.
The Email that you have send me is already registered.
But i find another way.Look in Your PM

D

Deleted member 65228

pls edit your post. they have blocked my ip. sorry guys
What did you expect? You abused their promotion to redeem keys you shouldn't have redeemed, and even posted one on the thread. Whether you will now enable VPN to try and abuse it more (not very nice gesture from you to them) or just stop is your choice

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
If you support Emsisoft for a few years you get massive discounts, I have friends who can purchase it for around a tenner officially from them for a year. If everyone abuses this then chances are these promotions won't be offered in the future for people who may really need it and are not being dishonest...

You are right! But many users don't care what it will be tomorrow. Everyone grabs keys today as much as they can

D

Deleted member 65228

You are right! But many users don't care what it will be tomorrow. Everyone grabs keys today as much as they can
Yeah I see where you are coming from and you're right it is pretty much expected but hopefully people who lied will plan to renew it so Emsisoft don't just lose out on a ton of sales... if they blocked that guys IP then they must care about the abuse

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
pls edit your post. they have blocked my ip. sorry guys

No, they didn't block your Ip. Your ip is temporarily blocked. It is like a server protection to avoid cheating. From each German Ip you can get 3 licenses but then it gives you error. But if you wait for a little while you Ip will be unblocked.

hamo

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Mar 30, 2014
2017-12-07_23h19_32.png

Reactions: Weebarra

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
Yeah I see where you are coming from and you're right it is pretty much expected but hopefully people who lied will plan to renew it so Emsisoft don't just lose out on a ton of sales... if they blocked that guys IP then they must care about the abuse

I thought this was a legit offer, no? I can go back to F-Secure if it was a dishonest offer.

D

Deleted member 65228

I thought this was a legit offer, no? I can go back to F-Secure if it was a dishonest offer.
If you want to be sure then I'd just contact them and say you weren't sure and see what they say. Maybe they won't even care even if the promotion you used was dishonest based on the circumstances, I simply do not know

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Weebarra

GonzitoVir

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
May 16, 2017
It is a great promotion but come on guys... If they wanted non-German situated people to use it then they would have put it up for the other region versions of the website!

If you support Emsisoft for a few years you get massive discounts, I have friends who can purchase it for around a tenner officially from them for a year. If everyone abuses this then chances are these promotions won't be offered in the future for people who may really need it and are not being dishonest...

This giveaway made me remember when Emsisoft used to give free licenses some years ago and frequently. This is how I got to know them and became a loyal user for around 9 years or so, from the days of A-Squared, Mamutu, etc.
The giveaways worked wonderfully as a marketing tool as I recommended Emsisoft to a ONG where I worked and many licenses were purchased. I also have recommended it to my relatives and all of them are Emsisoft fans/users.
I'm sure these "dishonest" guys will serve as a medium to promote the software too. As we all have done during these years.
Of course -like my father used to say- "all excess is bad" ;)

edited for typo

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 65228

@GonzitoVir
If they don't care then sure no problem. I was merely trying to provide insight to whether it is actually a good idea to use VPN and lie about the location to get it. What if they do care and start banning people? Well that won't be good. It is more of a heads up, think before you go ahead and do it if you are not a new customer and actually in Germany

tnr20

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Mar 18, 2016
no, it was only a temporary ip bann . i can register again but i have no pleasure.
sorry. the last 30minutes! Again: you can only with German or Swiss or Austria Proxy(IP Adress)
become a License for 1YEAR.

here is more Proxys than you need
Kostenlose Proxyliste
proxy-listen.de/Proxy/Proxyliste.html

Good luck!

Reactions: Sunshine-boy
D

Deleted member 178

Everybody, this promotion was legit, it was in cooperation with Chip.de and only for German users (hence the temporary regional blocking on the promo) , obviously some of you were resourceful enough to find their way around it.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.