Status
Not open for further replies.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
No, this is a Beta version. In the future, providing accurate information is advised.

Merging threads.

Reactions: MrExplorer and Kent

Andrew999

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 17, 2014
Is this safe to run on my host machine because it is a beta it could crash my computer?

Last edited by a moderator:

dhwan

Level 4
Verified
Jan 10, 2013
Product and License Information
Eset 9 Beta = Free? Right?

screen_2015_05_29_at_11_50_27.png

Maxxx58

Level 13
Verified
Dec 20, 2014
I installed NOD32 Antivirus BETA and it works fine for past 12 hours. I haven't spotted any issue with it. New design is amazing.

I always liked ESET and I used it past 10 months. Only thing they suck at is Internet slowing, it is almost unnoticeable, but I think it is there.
What's security suite you're using now?

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Any reason you shouldn't use the ESET Protected Browser for General web-browsing?

Reactions: Kent

MikeV

Level 19
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 9, 2013
Already downloaded and love it.
I feel that the UI is faster and generally the product (even in beta stage) perform very fast.
I wish they could add an option for dark colors (something like VIPER has) since this UI is very white.....:confused:

So far so good.....

P.S. Even my license has been expanded!!!!;)
eoVEeKg.png

Reactions: Ajay123 and Kent

MrExplorer

Level 28
Verified
Nov 15, 2012
ESET v9 Beta Released & i missed this. ESET well done at last they releases a new UI.
Switching to new ESET v9 beta.

This time ESET Installer has .exe instead of .msi

Last edited:
Reactions: Ajay123
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.