Eset smart security 9 block idm so i cant open files (internet download manager)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evgeny

Level 7
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
May 1, 2015
Everytime that i install eset 9.. it blocks the access so i cant open files within idm (says i don't have privileges) this is really annoys me in their 9 version, i set that firewall to allow all (ingoing and outgoing), but it still blocks.

Help will be appreciated!

Atlas147

Level 30
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 28, 2014
Maybe you could upload a screenshot of whatever ESET notification comes up when you try to open with IDM so we can get a better idea why ESET is blocking it?

Evgeny

Level 7
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
May 1, 2015
Maybe you could upload a screenshot of whatever ESET notification comes up when you try to open with IDM so we can get a better idea why ESET is blocking it?

Its a problem with their beta v9 since i dont have it in v8. nvm, i switched to emsisoft.

Reactions: WinXPert
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.