XhenEd

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Mar 1, 2014
What do the English installers use as a language? English language is not yet available, but the installers for English versions are already published? o_O

Online_Sword

Level 12
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 23, 2015
I heard that the beta version of v9 was very buggy on win 10.
So I hope to know the stability of the stable version.:)

Last edited:

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Version 9 for DE only? I would say this is not the official version 9 release
Since there was just a program update on ESS/EAV to version 8.0.319.0 two days ago I don't think this is the official version 9 release.The beta licenses expire on 11/30/2015 so I think the English and other language versions are not going to be out for a while.
Sometimes they will release a version in another language that might appear to be a new version(9) but is not the official version 9.
Since there was just a new version 8 program update I would suspect that is what this is and not the official version 9 release.
There are still Beta downloads on the German site

Last edited:
I

illumination

Version 9 for DE only? I would say this is not the official version 9 release
Since there was just a program update on ESS/EAV to version 8.0.319.0 two days ago I don't think this is the official version 9 release.The beta licenses expire on 11/30/2015 so I think the English and other language versions are not going to be out for a while.
Sometimes they will release a version in another language that might appear to be a new version(9) but is not the official version 9.
Since there was just a new version 8 program update I would suspect that is what this is and not the official version 9 release.
There are still Beta downloads on the German site

It did release today in certain languages..

sgiGiVf.png

They are staggering the release like version 7 to ensure they have it fine tuned so it is going to be a bit for English

fZdSqkN.png

R

Rod McCarthy

I have version 8 Eset SS. Will it update automatically to version 9, and when will version 9 come out in English?

Do you guys run anything other security with Eset, cloud scanners or just manual stuff like hitman.

H

hjlbx

I have version 8 Eset SS. Will it update automatically to version 9, and when will version 9 come out in English?

Do you guys run anything other security with Eset, cloud scanners or just manual stuff like hitman.

Version 9 is being rolled-out in a structured, step-wise manner.

It appears to have been released in some markets... check website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.