Eset v9 is released

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anurag Kuradia

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
May 17, 2014
ESET Banking & Payment protection not working on my laptop (windows 8.1) . anyone else has same problem here ?

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Is there a option to upgrade directly from v.8 without downloading installer?
I did not see one on version 8 or beta 9 version.I would uninstall 8 and then install version 9. You have to convert your Username & Password to a activation code as ESET has change their licensing in version 9.
myESET
If you have a problem PM me

Maxxx58

Level 13
Verified
Dec 20, 2014
I've just downloaded from their main page and noticed that the file I downloaded in exe package (not msi) and product version is 9.0.327.0 in file's properties
Earh3h5.png

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
1 out of 4 is working . so for sure it is a bug
Secure Banking & Payment Protection also working on Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and Windows 10 home x64 also.
Did you uninstall version 8 and restart your PC then install version 9.Also all browsers and email clients should also be closed during version 9 installation

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Reactions: technology
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.