New Update Finally... The next generation of Avira is available.

Avira
183 Replies 46,786 Views

Anthony Qian

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
屏幕截图 2022-06-01 083816.png


Luke Filewalker has been removed!
New alert UI!

屏幕截图 2022-06-01 085444.png


HTTPS traffic scanning is supported!

屏幕截图 2022-06-01 085209.png


New settings UI:

屏幕截图 2022-06-01 085254.png

New behavior blocker (Sentry) added, which uses BullGuard technology.

AMSI supported.


(Sorry I am using the Chinese version :ROFLMAO: )
 
Last edited:
Well, downloded/installed the New version and am trying it out for a few days. So far I like it. But theres a small....oversight? ive noticed.

There is no right click scan option. It's a small thing but considering pretty much every AV nowdays has that option it's just something that's stuck out so far.
 
Well, downloded/installed the New version and am trying it out for a few days. So far I like it. But theres a small....oversight? ive noticed.

There is no right click scan option. It's a small thing but considering pretty much every AV nowdays has that option it's just something that's stuck out so far.
Yes. Actually, I am a beta tester. Almost one year ago, I have already tested this version. There was no context menu scan, and I asked the developers and they replied that this function was on the roadmap... But now still no context menu scan.
 
Avira Free Security also updated to this new look UI and BB ???
Yes, its light only takes around 40mb of memory. But no idea what i expected with the web protection and https scanning on free version , it still requires browser extension

About luke filewalker its gone, but i cant scan folders or items , cant even drag them to avira to scan

4343avira.png
 
Yes, its light only takes around 40mb of memory. But no idea what i expected with the web protection and https scanning on free version , it still requires browser extension

About luke filewalker its gone, but i cant scan folders or items , cant even drag them to avira to scan

View attachment 267146
Do you see Avira's certificate in the browser? Are they MITMing HTTPS connection or not?
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top