Firefox Quantum New. Fast. Fierce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

ForgottenSeer 58943

There are some nice speed dials available... I'm using this one: Group Speed Dial

What gets me is - why don't these browser developers understand speed dials properly?

Opera is like the only one with a perfect speed dial system. Every other browser you are basically forced to use an add-on. I think it was around version 26 where Google-Morons removed the real speed dial they had with pinnable tiles.. What a brilliant idea, right? NOT. Firefox speed dial is pretty much garbage the way it is, same with Chrome. I have to use Speed Dial 2 on Chrome or the entire browser is unusable.

If Opera wasn't so buggy and didn't have extension issues and other things I would use it in a second just because of the good speed dial. If my extensions supported Yandex Browser, I'd probably switch to that - because of the speed dial.

Windows_Security

Level 24
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Mar 13, 2016
Well, just tried the new Firefox Quantum, even on old dual core it is fast. So they may have converted a Firefox critic to a fan :censored:

Luckily the look is familiar ;)

upload_2017-10-11_0-40-31.png

Last edited:

Deletedmessiah

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jan 16, 2017
If Opera wasn't so buggy and didn't have extension issues and other things I would use it in a second just because of the good speed dial. If my extensions supported Yandex Browser, I'd probably switch to that - because of the speed dial.
Opera isn't as buggy now in my experience. And with extension called "Download Chrome Extension" I can download any Chrome extensions, all of them I use have been working fine for me so far. But the extensions you use might not be supported, I don't know.

L

Local Host

Opera isn't as buggy now in my experience. And with extension called "Download Chrome Extension" I can download any Chrome extensions, all of them I use have been working fine for me so far. But the extensions you use might not be supported, I don't know.
I wouldn't recommend Opera to anyone, it's being maintain by Chinese now.

If you wanna follow the Opera team, use Vivaldi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.