Firefox Quantum New. Fast. Fierce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omarzwai

Level 1
Verified
Dec 10, 2016
I like it but I can't find any Adblocker from Firefox Add-ons that can block these ads!
ورزش سه‌ :: صفحه اصلی
Tried 7 adblocker but all failed:/In Yandex, I can block them via Adgaurd and some settings and extensions that Yandex provide.
A challenge for yours: find a way to block these ads:notworthy:If you don't it means your Adblocker sucks:cautious:
Use ublock origin it is compatible with firefox 57

Omarzwai

Level 1
Verified
Dec 10, 2016
I just downloaded v57 to test it, and trying to enable the legacy extensions (about:config -> extensions.legacy.enabled set to true)
I noticed that they are still not working.

I don't feel comfortable without my extensions
(Like NoScript, HTTPS Everywhere, Flashgot, Download Status bar, Clasic theme restorer, etc...)

Between a fast browser and a functional browser, I will choose the functional one.
So I will hold my horses until v57 will have all my extensions functional.
So did i .

Prorootect

Level 69
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
I like it but I can't find any Adblocker from Firefox Add-ons that can block these ads!
ورزش سه‌ :: صفحه اصلی
Tried 7 adblocker but all failed:/In Yandex, I can block them via Adgaurd and some settings and extensions that Yandex provide.
A challenge for yours: find a way to block these ads:notworthy:If you don't it means your Adblocker sucks:cautious:

KITTY REPLACE - this Chrome extension will replace (or block! - this is my case here) annoying animated gifs on a webpage ...
Kitty Replace - Chrome Web Store Link: Chrome Web Store
Awesome, it blocks all animated gifs with one click only!
... and fan of your PC feels better too ...
Works on Chrome forks: Slimjet, Iron, Cent Browser ...
Yes, your varzesh3.com page is very good test for these (to translate in English - right click and choose 'translate in English', please)

Cheers Sunshine-boy and you all

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
KITTY REPLACE - this Chrome extension will replace (or block! - this is my case here) annoying animated gifs on a webpage ...
Kitty Replace - Chrome Web Store Link: Chrome Web Store
Awesome, it blocks all animated gifs with one click only!
... and fan of your PC feels better too ...
Works on Chrome forks: Slimjet, Iron, Cent Browser ...
Yes, your varzesh3.com page is very good test for these (to translate in English - right click and choose 'translate in English', please)

Cheers Sunshine-boy and you all
Can find something to remove instead of replacing with kitty pictures?

Evjl's Rain

Level 47
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Apr 18, 2016
tried it last night but didnt work
I used these extensions long long ago. they helped to stop gifs from playing but didn't block gifs. It's what they are designed for. It can save a lot of CPU
the only way to block is to create rules ourselves or request the developer to help us to create rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.