I do not; just miss this old, good engine; maintenance is expensive.Opera presto is dead, sadly. Who still use Opera 12.x?
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
I do not; just miss this old, good engine; maintenance is expensive.Opera presto is dead, sadly. Who still use Opera 12.x?
I'm not sure about other websites, but I saw the difference today when I went to GitHub to look at a software's release notes. Firefox was loading too slowly.Great callDo you know of another site that is loaded with ads, to use for general testing?
I can feel the difference in speed between Gecko and Chromium easily, only that between variable Chromium browsers is sometimes hard to notice.I'm not sure about other websites, but I saw the difference today when I went to GitHub to look at a software's release notes. Firefox was loading too slowly.
Yahoo.comGreat callDo you know of another site that is loaded with ads, to use for general testing?
"Winner" thank you, oldschoolYahoo.com
Did not visit since 1999; my early days of using internet love.Yahoo.com
And I had totally forgotten about that one, to even consider looking for it (Yahoo.com). But remember Ask Jeeves.Did not visit since 1999; my early days of using internet love.
Did not visit since 1999; my early days of using internet love.
Yahoo Finance is even worse.And I had totally forgotten about that one, to even consider looking for it (Yahoo.com). But remember Ask Jeeves.
And I remember on the website just before he left, was a caption, "I'm going on a little coffee break for a while", or something like thatYahoo Finance is even worse.
Jeeves was fired!![]()
There is a famous Arabic proverb that says: How do you recognize a lie? By its exaggeration.And I remember on the website just before he left, was a caption, "I'm going on a little coffee break for a while", or something like that
And then was promptly fired![]()
I tested the most widely used browsers and found that Firefox, Brave, and Vivaldi were my top three. I like all of them, but I'm not sure which one to use on a daily basis. I would appreciate it if you could let me know which of the three browsers I mentioned is your favorite and why.
Thank you all in advance.
But it took 27 min to convey this message?The most useful part of these comparisons is that they make it clear there’s no perfect browser, only different options depending on the user’s profile.
He talked about almost every niche browser as well apart from the popular ones.But it took 27 min to convey this message?![]()
I only watch the sections about the browsers that interest me; I estimate that each browser will take about five minutes, which is not bad.But it took 27 min to convey this message?![]()
If we consider it "the best browser for user x", it would make more sense; what fits me does not necessarily fit everyone else.finding the BEST web browser
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes