FMA Intel-Secure CBAD Cloud Antimalware 2014 (BETA 2 FREE Version)

Will you support, review and share our software with other webpages?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2013
Important Note: We are working on our network virtually every day as we are expanding the cloud and maintain our network this might last for a few weeks as our user base grows and more problems become visible so if the scan acts funny or hangs then there are a couple of options:

1: Our network is partly down (will come back online maybe seconds later as we are working in RT on it.)
2: You use a VPN which encrypts the connection and our cloud cannot deal with that so drop VPN before starting a scan.
3: Proxy our cloud has a problem with proxies, we are trying to fix it but this may take some time so if it works you are lucky if not then switch back to your own ip.
4: Your software firewall, or router wall or AV is blocking our program.

However we expect some downtime moments due to our work so bare with us.
It might help if you switch on Hyper emulation as it also improves communications with the cloud.
If thats not working just restart and try again or wait it out till we got things back on.

Last edited:

Av Gurus

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Sep 22, 2014
I test the program on folder with 18 PUP/Adware and it didn't detect nothing :(
Here are the results for 18 of this (2 are clean) from VirusTotal.

Clipboard01.png

Last edited:

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2013
;(

I want to test it, but i don't know why i can't install anything without digital signature.

Show me some screenshots of the error you get?
Because at this very point there are over 150 users that use our new antimalware, and not a single of them does have digital certificate problems like yourself.
So if you want me to help you then you need to provide me with more info.

Cheers

Reactions: Xtwillight

RmG152

Level 12
Verified
Jan 22, 2014
Show me some screenshots of the error you get?
Because at this very point there are over 150 users that use our new antimalware, and not a single of them does have digital certificate problems like yourself.
So if you want me to help you then you need to provide me with more info.

Cheers

Don't worry, the problem is some config on my computer (i don't now what config xD) no with your sofware :p

I'm waiting for signed installer xD

Reactions: Xtwillight

Kardo Kristal

From Crystal Security
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jul 12, 2014
Hi,

@Nico@FMA Thank you for the Beta 2. I'll try it out tomorrow on Windows 7 and Windows 10 TP - both 32-bit systems and real machines. I'll post my feedback after tests.

OT: Some users may think that why I as a developer help another Great and Intelligent developer..
.. and here is why: I already got a good amount of feedback, suggestions, tests from other users about my own product and I feel that I should also help other favorite developers as much as possible. :) - The principle of community.

Regards,
Kardo

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2013
Hi,

@Nico@FMA Thank you for the Beta 2. I'll try it out tomorrow on Windows 7 and Windows 10 TP - both 32-bit systems and real machines. I'll post my feedback after tests.

OT: Some users may think that why I as a developer help another Great and Intelligent developer..
.. and here is why: I already got a good amount of feedback, suggestions, tests from other users about my own product and I feel that I should also help other favorite developers as much as possible. :) - The principle of community.

Regards,
Kardo

Yes thats correct, i did not have the time yet to help you (if help needed) but i surely will when i find some time.

Kardo Kristal

From Crystal Security
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jul 12, 2014
@Nico@FMA
Yes thats correct, i did not have the time yet to help you (if help needed) but i surely will when i find some time.
Bro, Don't worry. Please focus on FMA product :) .. but.. if you have some free time in the future then your feedback is much appreciated.

Regards,
Kardo

Kardo Kristal

From Crystal Security
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jul 12, 2014
Hi,

@Nico@FMA
FMA Intel-Secure BETA 2 feedback - Windows 7, 32-bit

1. Context menu created sucessfully - Performed some tests and got different results:
- Tried to scan 7zip folder under Program Files and got the following error: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Program'. (screen attached)
- Tried to scan folder under Documents, scanned finished without any problems.
- Tried third time to scan folder under Documents (C:\Users\username\Documents\Folder) and got the first error again
2. Started quick scan, all options enabled:
- Quick scan started and finished without problems
- Detected own installer file as malware, multiple times, same threat name, one file only (screen attached)

Sorry if something is already reported here. Anyway.. Nico, keep up the good.
@home I'll try it on Windows 10 TP. :)

Regards,
Kardo

Attachments

• error-screen.png
    error-screen.png
    93 KB · Views: 486
  • detection-screen.png
    detection-screen.png
    118.1 KB · Views: 467
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.