FMA Intel-Secure CBAD Cloud Antimalware 2014 (BETA 2 FREE Version)

Will you support, review and share our software with other webpages?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Av Gurus

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Sep 22, 2014
So now Premim and free version is the same accept for real-time and cookie stuff?

BTW: great work by Mr. MikeV ;)

Av Gurus

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Sep 22, 2014
And this will be updated in about 2 weeks (the free version)?

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2013
And this will be updated in about 2 weeks (the free version)?

We need at least 2 weeks to develop the whole product and probably another few days to test and publish it.
And that applies for both free and premium product. So yes we will update the free version if needed, but internally we are not going to change anything as the whole structure will change with the new engine.

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2013
Major cloud update.

Hello guys in the next 4 days we will do a massive update to the engine itself.
This will result in very low detection rate as the cloud will be almost NON functional this due to the update.
Please be advised not to use our scanner as a reliable security for the next 4 days until further notice.

Cheers

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2013
Major cloud update.

Hello guys in the next 4 days we will do a massive update to the engine itself.
This will result in very low detection rate as the cloud will be almost NON functional this due to the update.
Please be advised not to use our scanner as a reliable security for the next 4 days until further notice.

Cheers

Hello Guys,

I got good news and bad news ...so lets start with the bad news.

The bad news is that the cloud update is a EPIC failure, and the damage to the system is astronomical (thank god for backups)
And while the backup has been applied and the system is back up running, it does not change the fact that we will have to update the cloud.
And as mentioned above it was a epic fail, and i fear that this time it might not be much better.
One of the reasons why the cloud update is failing is because some people try to be smart.
Our server has been scanned and probed over 31000 times the past 2 days by automated scripts trying to hijack our uplink (client to server to client (CSC).

/Rant on

I seriously do not understand that there are people on the net who try to screw up someones hard work.
And FFS i hope that these people get something nasty and die a thousand years lasting slow and painful death.
Obviously i have no clue who these people are, other then the basic info like IP, MAC, Host and other publicly visible identification info, but i wonder what they have to gain to try to destroy our hard work. Go study, Do something, Learn something.... instead of showing your ignorance and failure to comprehend that someone might be having a life...

/Rant off

As you can see guys i am not amused, all this time, money, effort for what? for nothing...
I got so pissed off at one point that i said to myself screw this, home users can buy a product from some other brand i am done with home users. But would that be fair? Would that be justified? Or would it give me a good feeling considering i just lost over 4000 euro on repair and development costs? Look my name as a company is new yet in the industry it has been a name for some years now as i used it to freelance myself into other companies. Everything i am doing is being funded privately and owned totally by me and my crew.
We aint big, We aint Rich and we certainly do not have the resources to wage a online war versus some stupid script kiddies who cannot come up with something useful by them self.
Whats the big picture here? Because i honestly do not see it.
One of the reasons i write this here, is simple: you guys have been supporting my software for months now, and not a single bad word.
So after announcing the "big" plans we have i sort of did feel responsible to share this info with you guys.
And this is my way to show you how nasty the ICT world is in general.

Many of you guys have idea's about starting your own computer related company, and this is another reason why i write this as some of you might find these words useful.

No company on earth will have only lovers... You will have haters and you will have people who appear to be smart and talk like it, but in real life they are just a 16 years kid with no life and to much free time sitting behind a pc wondering if that button on his keyboard was really a ON and OFF switch or what is the shortcut key to order another FAT unhealthy heart attack pizza and a gallon Coca Cola while dreaming about that ugly woman next door if she would be interested in a "affair" so he can brag over it to his so called cyber friends.
As this is the closest thing they can get in terms of real and productive life. But the closest thing they come to be productive is spending their time spreading crap over the internet and voice their opinion in a feeble attempt to destroy someone else his or her idea's.

Yes there i said it, if you want to start your own company you have to be willing to have the whole world spit on you, because thats exactly what its going to take before they start to respect you. Because no matter of hard they spit and no matter how many expert fail reviews your product is going to get, down the line if you take it one step at the time and you improve your product in such way that it does exactly as you claim, then it does not matter if your program is that good...as long as it works as you claim it would be.
And NONE can take that away from you, survive the storm, secure a bright future for you company.
Its that simple and yet so hard.

With that in mind i have made up my mind, i will continue with what i am doing, yet i am going to change direction and priorities,
Some thing i have learned from my own software is that as long you can connect the dots according to that "vision" you have in your head it automatic means that you can put it into action.
Because fixing bugs, developing programs and researching new options does not take a genius (To some degree) the only thing it needs is the will power and determination to connect the dots.
And boy o boy i got some dots to connect. That being said after talking to my crew and discussing the near and mid term future we have come to the conclusion that we will have to face facts and that we will have to buckle up for a bumpy right.
We have the basic's as you all have been able to see, the products work its just the cosmetic parts that need polishing and some minor technical tweaking.
But the real tough cookie is going to be the part where we set a standard and force our program to stay well above that standard.
Its never going to be perfect, but i settle for close to perfect...Nothing more and no less

So call it FMA V3 if you like but we are going to continue and we are going to hire and deploy new people to our software, we are going to involve partners in the near future as talks with third party people are ongoing as we speak.

That said stay tuned for a absolute insane: UPDATE

update.png

Kind Regards
Nico

R

rocky

Hello Guys,

The bad news is that the cloud update is a EPIC failure, and the damage to the system is astronomical (thank god for backups)
And while the backup has been applied and the system is back up running, it does not change the fact that we will have to update the cloud.
And as mentioned above it was a epic fail, and i fear that this time it might not be much better.
One of the reasons why the cloud update is failing is because some people try to be smart.
Our server has been scanned and probed over 31000 times the past 2 days by automated scripts trying to hijack our uplink (client to server to client (CSC).

/Rant on

I seriously do not understand that there are people on the net who try to screw up someones hard work.
And FFS i hope that these people get something nasty and die a thousand years lasting slow and painful death.
Obviously i have no clue who these people are, other then the basic info like IP, MAC, Host and other publicly visible identification info, but i wonder what they have to gain to try to destroy our hard work. Go study, Do something, Learn something.... instead of showing your ignorance and failure to comprehend that someone might be having a life...

/Rant off

As you can see guys i am not amused, all this time, money, effort for what? for nothing...
I got so pissed off at one point that i said to myself screw this, home users can buy a product from some other brand i am done with home users. But would that be fair? Would that be justified? Or would it give me a good feeling considering i just lost over 4000 euro on repair and development costs? Look my name as a company is new yet in the industry it has been a name for some years now as i used it to freelance myself into other companies. Everything i am doing is being funded privately and owned totally by me and my crew.
We aint big, We aint Rich and we certainly do not have the resources to wage a online war versus some stupid script kiddies who cannot come up with something useful by them self.
One of the reasons i write this here, is simple: you guys have been supporting my software for months now, and not a single bad word.
So after announcing the "big" plans we have i sort of did feel responsible to share this info with you guys.

Many of you guys have idea's about starting your own computer related company, and this is another reason why i write this as some of you might find these words useful.

No company on earth will have only lovers... You will have haters and you will have people who appear to be smart and talk like it, but in real life they are just a 16 years kid with no life and to much free time sitting behind a pc wondering if that button on his keyboard was really a ON and OFF switch or what is the shortcut key to order another FAT unhealthy heart attack pizza and a gallon Coca Cola while dreaming about that ugly woman next door if she would be interested in a "affair" so he can brag over it to his so called cyber friends.
As this is the closest thing they can get in terms of real and productive life. But the closest thing they come to be productive is spending their time spreading crap over the internet and voice their opinion in a feeble attempt to destroy someone else his or her idea's.

Yes there i said it, if you want to start your own company you have to be willing to have the whole world spit on you, because thats exactly what its going to take before they start to respect you. Because no matter of hard they spit and no matter how many expert fail reviews your product is going to get, down the line if you take it one step at the time and you improve your product in such way that it does exactly as you claim, then it does not matter if your program is that good...as long as it works as you claim it would be.
And NONE can take that away from you, survive the storm, secure a bright future for you company.

With that in mind i have made up my mind, i will continue with what i am doing, yet i am going to change direction and priorities,
Some thing i have learned from my own software is that as long you can connect the dots according to that "vision" you have in your head it automatic means that you can put it into action.
Because fixing bugs, developing programs and researching new options does not take a genius (To some degree) the only thing it needs is the will power and determination to connect the dots.
And boy o boy i got some dots to connect. That being said after talking to my crew and discussing the near and mid term future we have come to the conclusion that we will have to face facts and that we will have to buckle up for a bumpy right.
We have the basic's as you all have been able to see, the products work its just the cosmetic parts that need polishing and some minor technical tweaking.
But the real tough cookie is going to be the part where we set a standard and force our program to stay well above that standard.
Its never going to be perfect, but i settle for close to perfect...Nothing more and no less

So call it FMA V3 if you like but we are going to continue and we are going to hire and deploy new people to our software, we are going to involve partners in the near future as talks with third party people are ongoing as we speak.

update.png

Kind Regards
Nico
I like the program. As long as you are up to fighting it, I will continue using it. I got nothing but time and I have a hunch you are not going to settle for close to perfect.:D

Last edited by a moderator:

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Hello Guys,

/Rant on

/Rant off

update.png

Kind Regards
Nico

Keep the direction. Lower souls will always be jealous and their incompetence, unableness to do something good will always be compensated by trying to screw others good work. Keep them die in their loneliness and show them you are better than everything they can throw on you.

All the support man!

D

Deleted member 21043

After reading that update post, I feel happy your continuing this project. As a developer, myself, I understand how hard it is trying to develop a stable, efficient application which works as intended and has as least bugs as possible.

I look forward to the future updates to your product and wish you well :)
Cheers.

Rahadian Putra

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Jan 28, 2014
I can't understand either, why these people like to trollings, hating..I just have no idea since these kind of things doesn't give them any benefits in RL, keep working on it, you have my support, like most of our friends said above, they jealous because they think it's a great project, and they simply envy you ;)

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2013
Keep the direction. Lower souls will always be jealous and their incompetence, unableness to do something good will always be compensated by trying to screw others good work. Keep them die in their loneliness and show them you are better than everything they can throw on you.

All the support man!
Thanks for the kind words man, i really appreciate it.

They try to harm your work, that means your work worth
You have my true support and respect!!!!
Well i do not mind them harming me, because if they actually have the balls to visit my house ill show them the meaning of harm.

I like this product and you know that Nico !
All the support man !
Cheers man

After reading that update post, I feel happy your continuing this project. As a developer, myself, I understand how hard it is trying to develop a stable, efficient application which works as intended and has as least bugs as possible.
I look forward to the future updates to your product and wish you well :)
Cheers.

Yeah you are right, the developing part however is easy. Putting it together and see it run is another.

I can't understand either, why these people like to trollings, hating..I just have no idea since these kind of things doesn't give them any benefits in RL, keep working on it, you have my support, like most of our friends said above, they jealous because they think it's a great project, and they simply envy you ;)

Well there are some strange alienated people on this planet, seriously some of these *bleep* *bleeper* *bleep & bleeps* are so sick in their wicked minds that euthanasia as a cure to get rid of them and their pathetic lives would not help them, infact their death is actually a beautiful thing and thats exactly why i wish them a LONG life....
As i am not a hate carrying person you see :rolleyes: ...what can i say? i am dutch lmao.

@All above

Again thanks guys, but take my word for it, the simple truth is that we lost lots of work not to mention that we lost the entire cloud memory that stores detected files.
Every Time our cloud marks a file as malicious it automatically saves a digital print and id tag of it.
So that next time one of the client scanners comes across the same file it flags it automaticly without having to upload and emulate the file again, increasing scan speed and minimize system and network load.
Kinda like static signatures common to AV scanners, but then dynamically and based upon 6 points:

1: Static & Dynamic emulation results: scale 1 /10
2: Source command execution results: scale 1 /10
3: Code language and Internal structure results: scale 1 /10
4: Cryptographic and multi-pattern results: scale 1 /10
5: Behavior & Anomaly results: scale 1 /10
6: History & reputation & digital signature: scale 1/10

Total: 60 maximum points that can be assigned to a file.
Minimal 50 points need to be assigned by the cloud to flag, track and store a file as malicious and it gives approx 98.5% accuracy based upon the 50 points, so there is only a 1.5% FP risk here and this is really low.
Minimal 55+ points need to be assigned by the cloud for 99.98% accuracy (Virtually no FP's)

Now this system is a very complex algorithm that step by step makes the detection possible in the first place. And its exactly the "logs" & "malware" detection records (Our so called database) is lost. Its real time and as such its a on the fly process, and during the update which must happen on a life system the data got corrupted as the cloud engine got as mentioned above hammered by script kiddies.
So a corrupt backup of this info is virtually impossible to restore, its cheaper and faster to just have the cloud reset and start all over collecting its own signatures based upon the 6 steps above.
Thats over 2 TB worth of cloud data gone down the drain... As we did have a rather extensive collection of malicious fingerprints gathered by the few days of users using our software.

I hope this explains..;)

Anyway again thanks guys.

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2013
Hi guys,

Little update: Currently we are in a final stage of development and i expect that within lets say 2 weeks we will be able to present a totally overhauled free version and if everything goes as expected we will launch a premium version.
We are still debating if this is going to be done within a standard premium layout that has features limited, or if we are going to make a standalone free and premium version.
I personally think to make one application that has a "free" and a "premium" mode but that has yet to be decided.

So far our little news.

Kind Regards Nico

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2013
Update: 20 November 2014

Alright people,

First of all let me again take this opportunity to thank MalwareTips and its community for the support and friendly comments we did receive about our products and the very functions that our program offers.
The many reactions and comments are truly inspiring and give us a nice boost to to even more, work harder and be more innovative then we already are.

I am totally aware that there are many programs on the net that offer some really good options, and there should be no mistake about the fact that our software has a long way to go before we can truly stand shoulder to shoulder with rival programs.
This purely because other brands are mature and polished, while our program is not matured and polished yet.
However in terms of technology used within our program i can honestly claim that we are on to something like a bloodhound homing in on a wild rabbit.
As a company we are not delusional to think that our software will be top dogg anytime soon, because as mentioned before we have a very long way to go, before we even can claim that we would effective enough to provide a level of protection that can match rival brands.

And with this in mind we did set out to develop a premium product that can work both ways.
It has a free mode and a premium mode (Kind like Malwarebytes switching between free and premium mode).
Our team has discussed long about the idea to maintain 2 programs, one free and one premium and to tell you the truth its just BS.
There will be ONE product and this product will be a free program that allows the user to upgrade to premium.
As we all know this product is being developed as we speak and within 1 week we will have the very first version ready for live testing.(If everything goes as planned)

The current free version will remain available till the final product is ready and will be phased out the moment our premium product will be ready.
We have added a totally new developed installer which is digitally signed as a little teaser so here download the new free version with auto update function and also the engine itself will be way more efficient then any other previous version.
You might think really? so what its just the free version...
True yet this free version will already boost the first version of our premium engine.
* Keep in mind this is the very first version of this engine and it will have all the options the old free version did have but with massively increased abilities.

So here is the new download link

Also i want to point out that this new engine does have a low detection capability for the plain and simple reason this is just a first release of a premium engine which we made available within our free version.
Ones our premium version is out the free version will stop working, and users will have to download the full program.
There are just so many changes that i am not going to list them as most of them are within the program itself, so they will not be visible to you yet.
But after talking to the team we have agreed to replace the free engine with the first full engine version so people can already get a taste of what it would look like.

So again this is just promotional and for you to test a bit and see our new installer.

Any feedback would be nice and if you plan to test it then keep in mind that the detection is very low at this point, because as i said we are working on the program and its cloud.

I will update you guys asap and when i got more news.

Thats all for now.

Cheers

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2013
Please if you have any questions or feedback about what i just wrote in the post above, let me know.

Reactions: Xtwillight
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.