Glary Utilities vs CCleaner vs Wise Cleaner?

Rengar

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 6, 2017
My opinion is: none of them.
Im not a fan of 1 product that has everything. I want smaller individual products like eusing free registry cleaner, defraggler, auslogics (disk defrag, registry cleaner, registry defrag), quicksys regdefrag. Also you can forget all of that and use the windows build in tools :)

Upvote 0

BigWrench

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
Might have to give the nod to Wise care 365. It seems much simpler, also will "clean/scan" at idle. according to each's performance monitor, with Wise Care installed, all of my pc's are sitting at idle using much less ram. 14mb./ 20mb for Glary, / 22mb + for System mechanic. Advanced systemcare sat around 16mb.
Tunability with Wise Care is good. Too much bloatware with Advanced Systemcare for me. (although I've been using ASC since V3)
Don't have anything bad to say about CCleaner. does what they advertise.

Upvote 0

TairikuOkami

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 13, 2017
CCleaner - the best browser cleaner, irreplaceable
Wise Cleaner - the best/safest system cleaner out there - basic + advanced cleaner + slimming Windows
Glary Utilities - a bit weaker, but still OK, though reg cleaner cleans more than it should, GUI could be improved

capture_11242017_234005.jpg

Im not a fan of 1 product that has everything.
Wise and Glary have standalone versions as well.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BigWrench

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
Thanks for the help everyone. CCleaner still has a leg up on Glary Disk Cleaner it looks like! I may keep my CCleaner license then....

Thanks for the comparison @TairikuOkami ! @BigWrench thanks for your insight as well.

@Rengar thanks for your insight as well!

Kinda looks to me that Wise found more junk than either ccleaner or Glary.:rolleyes:

Upvote 0
F

ForgottenSeer 58943

What are your thoughts about Glary Utilities vs CCleaner vs Wise Cleaner?

I use to be a fan of CCleaner, but I foresee things going sideways and I am thinking about jumping ship...Sadly....

Any help and insight would be much appreciated!

Wise Cleaner Free Portable ---> Privazer ---> Bleachbit Portable

Easily the best ones out there IMO. Kerish Doctor is very good as well of course.

Upvote 0

CyberTech

Level 44
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 10, 2017
CCleaner - the best browser cleaner, irreplaceable
Wise Cleaner - the best/safest system cleaner out there - basic + advanced cleaner + slimming Windows
Glary Utilities - a bit weaker, but still OK, though reg cleaner cleans more than it should, GUI could be improved

View attachment 174327

Wise and Glary have standalone versions as well.
Ah what a great! i use them lel..

Reactions: Garzaman
Upvote 0

Evjl's Rain

Level 47
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Apr 18, 2016
I use Ccleaner + CCEnhancer + Wise disk cleaner + Diskmax

glary is inferior. I just use it for duplicate finding and disk analysis because these 2 features are very good on galry compared to the others

Upvote 0

Garzaman

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Nov 14, 2017
I use Ccleaner + CCEnhancer + Wise disk cleaner + Diskmax

glary is inferior. I just use it for duplicate finding and disk analysis because these 2 features are very good on galry compared to the others
Diskmax? I have never heard this cleaner, please tell me, how is it?

Upvote 0

Evjl's Rain

Level 47
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Apr 18, 2016
Diskmax? I have never heard this cleaner, please tell me, how is it?
it's a very thorough cleaning app with many more features, maybe you don't need. Just try it
before cleaning, please read all the options because some of them might be too aggressive or might significantly slowdown the cleaning process (for example, delete prefetch or optimize winsxs, drive optimization = defrag)

DiskMax * Disk Cleanup and Windows Performance Optimization - Software - Koshy John

Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.