New Update Hawk Eye Website Analysis Showcase

Trident is the modern day....
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20251121-230232_(1).png
    Screenshot_20251121-230232_(1).png
    787 KB · Views: 91

New version pushed.

-Resolved an issue where low quality unverified hosts weren't blocked in Level 3 but still generated a warning
-Correct warnings for the additional blocks (zero-trust, low-quality host, direct to ip and HTTP unsecure) now appear in the block pages. Previously, they were all showing "unverified hosting".
 
I guess I'm slow as I have no idea how to use this extension. I've downloaded it, extracted it, opened the heat extension folder, now what, I haven't a clue as I see no way to install or use this??
You need to go to extensions, enable developer mode and there is load unpacked extension button or something of this sort. Just point it to the folder. Till I create the version that can go on Google Web Store.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top