Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
I agree, Trident is doing the "little things" (touches) that makes his extension stand out from the others.The safety level water bubble animation between switching is so smooth. Adds a touch of flair unfound as such in an extension.
View attachment 293211
Not really trying to make it stand out but I guess the way I do things just does. But the water sphere will appear in HEAT as well. Looks like it is a nice UX element.I agree, Trident is doing the "little things" (touches) that makes his extension stand out from the others.
I hadn't tried the Relaxing Nature theme yet, but yes, it is niceWow, looks great , now i realize that some sites i visit are bad/low reputation .
I like the UI and the Relaxing Nature theme

You need to redownload the new extension though, maliciouswebsitetest has another explanation for itI hadn't tried the Relaxing Nature theme yet, but yes, it is nice
@Trident something just occurred to me, I don't notice any webpage slow downs using your extension
View attachment 293219
You need to go to extensions, enable developer mode and there is load unpacked extension button or something of this sort. Just point it to the folder. Till I create the version that can go on Google Web Store.I guess I'm slow as I have no idea how to use this extension. I've downloaded it, extracted it, opened the heat extension folder, now what, I haven't a clue as I see no way to install or use this??
For me the same thing, and is it for chrome or firefox ?I guess I'm slow as I have no idea how to use this extension. I've downloaded it, extracted it, opened the heat extension folder, now what, I haven't a clue as I see no way to install or use this??
I'm using it in Brave if your asking me.For me the same thing, and is it for chrome or firefox ?
"Till I create the version that can go on the Google Web Store"....sweetYou need to go to extensions, enable developer mode and there is load unpacked extension button or something of this sort. Just point it to the folder. Till I create the version that can go on Google Web Store.
Please see this post for the keyIt gives me an error, can not load manifest
Extract it with 7zip , now it works
Its loaded but it ask a Key ?
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes